MD
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

quality is very good , ingredients are amazing,size is easy to swallow,mg is perfect if took 1 scope before training and after training ,easy to shake it benefit me to get more gain and enhanced my workout and training it's great supplement , package arrived in good shape I don't if it has any effect in immunity system it has great improving my and knee all joint , better skin amazing, great to ade to your diet for all age great taste , after all I recommend this product , no bad effect on stomach or acidity , I like this brand

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The BEST protein powder out there! Not only is the packaging great but the size is massive and it tastes sooo good, the quality is incredible and the powder just melts into the water/milk easily and doesn’t turn lumpy. I mix the whey protein powder with skimmed milk before and after my training and workouts and they’ve become a staple in my fitness and diet journey. The ingredients have no red flags and I’ve honestly benefited so much from this as it helps my reach my protein goal and is not high in calories. DID I MENTION IT TASTES INCREDIBLE (obviously I’m a great fan of the vanilla flavour). However, this is just a supplement for protein, not a replacement. So don’t rely on it solely as your only protein source. And don’t use it as a way to evade eating if you’re on a diet. As that is dangerous.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Arrived sooner than I expected. I have had Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey before so I expected the same good quality and the best flavours on the market. Did not disappoint. The French Vanilla Creme flavour is by far the best tasting. It tastes great mixed in a smoothie or even just with water. I ended up buying two and they all came in proper packaging. I also enjoy the fluffy texture of the protein as it never clumps up and mixes properly. This is one of the best whey proteins to add to your workout regime. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Quality is good and ingredients also. My doctor mentioned that this brand is one of the best. Regarding taste. Mix it with 150ml of milk otherwise it testes terrible. Size is huge would be enough for several months. Package is nice but plastic. Perfect for fitness, diet and, workout training. Nice supplement

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

it’s a good whey product and using it is very beneficial after training or working out i just personally didn’t like the taste as much as i thought i would

f61f8971-cb96-4825-a0f1-f2ba4dc40863
2119f9d4-0bd1-43a5-b574-9b0f63113425
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Very good quality whey protein, my coach always trusts it, and me too. This tastes really good vanilla, with no artificial flavor. I prefer having cereal with a milkshake with this protein for breakfast and of course drinking it after my workouts.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I have been using optimum nutrition gold standard whey for years. It is hands down the best whey protein powder there is. French vanilla is my favourite flavour so far. A subtle vanilla flavour and not too sweet like vanilla ice cream. Perfect when making protein shakes.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

A great and delicious way to get some extra protein in your diet. I add one scoop to my daily smoothie to make it a bit more nutritious. Great taste, mixes well, and almost pure protein—no sugary fillers. Great value.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

One of the best protein powders I've ever tried. The powder is well melted while mixed with water or milk, there are no chunks or leftovers, which is great. Unfortunately, ON aggressive price increasing had me looking for a different product.