MD

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
2090
Прекрасно!

This is not the first time I order, I bought a lot of domestic proteins and everything is nonsense, a waste of money. And this protein from the USA is the best I've tried. Instant effect from it. I am very satisfied. I ordered more creatine from this company)

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

My shipment arrived incredibly fast despise it shipping overseas. I was concerned regarding the clear scoop as the previous ones were gold, but I checked it’s authenticity. Optimum Nutrition uses environmental friendly scoops now (the clear). It’s cheaper than retail in my region. It’s my first time purchasing strawberry flavored whey, and it won’t be my last!

3bb53943-1918-4eba-bd9b-89753c70cb25
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Using them for a really long time. From the multi-vits to their protein powders. Just upgraded to their Isolates cuz I've got some extra funds to splurge a little. But this bad boy works just as well. Tried many brands in the past and this is definitely in my good books. One of the highest protein to overall weight ratio per serving for its league! Highly recommended for those who are new to protein shakes and those looking to try new brands. Taste is definitely in the top 3!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Very good product, brand is well known and trusted. Does the job which is to add protein enhancement after strengthening exercises. I got both strawberry and double chocolate and taste is ok (best cooked in refrigerator after making ) and it is low calories. Very pure product

Posted on May 2, 2022

Taste really good. I like it with milk. Excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is better than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Good quality protein and low calories, no ingredients that you dont need, Protein from whole foods are always better but if you need te hit your protein this works good.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really liked this protein. Definitely recommended whey. Funny thing is that the same protein is being sold in our local swimming pool I attend with a price of 3x. Quality wise - just perfect. Taste is good. I liked chocolate as well

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is one of the best tasting Whey protein powders I have tried. It's excellent quality: Complete amino-acid profile and mixes well. The consistency is excellent and suitable for shakes with water/milk and also in high-protein desserts, ice-cream and pancakes.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Yummy Strawberry fruity flavor ...even better when mixed with little Vanilla. Great yummy way to give your body important Protein and supporting a low carb diet.