MD

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

My 3rd purchase. It helps me in my overall health and concentration in the Morning. I take it daily with my other health drink. Definitely, I would recommend to others. It is worth it when there is sales. It has not hard to consume, and you can mix it other beverages. With the Master Blend, it improves your health in many aspects.

302907c4-e461-4919-9d01-f2333c3aec5a
Posted on May 13, 2022

I love this product because of the benefits you get from various kinds of mushrooms that are good for adrenals - it can give me energy and support the immune system. It tastes great with my fermented cacao powder. The quality is great as it dissolves in the hot water to make tea. Really fine powder! I definitely recommend this to anyone!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is a good composition of 10 different mushroom types comprising of mycelia and fruiting body as well as Reishi extract standardized to 35% beta glucans which is really good in supporting immunity and well being. Along with that the adaptogens of Gingko, Holy Basil and Astralagus also aids in giving the immune system a boost. If there are any Cons at all, it's that they do not specify the amount of mushrooms provided for each individual type. Having said that, it does not detract from the fact that this is a well formulated blend that should help in maintaining and fortyfying your immune system. Recommended.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Rare to find a retailer that has better pricing than Amazon these days. We already knew this product well, but we wanted the best deal because it's a part of our daily lives. We love that it comes with a little spoon to help us measure the product. The taste is not super offensive or pleasant. We typically add to tea and coffee. My husband particularly can tell when he doesn't take this, and he feels that it's essential to his gut and overall health.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Brilliant product. I’ve been using it for a week and find it’s a brilliant quality mushroom blend with loads of great health benefits. I feel focused and stimulated after consumption. Personally, I’ve tried taking it in my tea in the morning but find the taste a little too earthy. Generally I make it into supplement capsules and find it’s a better solution. Very happy with the product, and will be ordering again!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I believe this is my 5th bag! I drink this instead of coffee in the morning and it gives me energy and helps me think better/clearer. If mixed with a bit of cocoa powder, cinnamon, and sweetener, I swear it tastes like a mocha latte. Since I also was taking the adaptogens in this blend, having it all in one is easier and more cost effective. I've told soo many people about this product and not a single one has been disappointed.