MD

Posted on May 29, 2022

This product actually works! I’ve taken L-lysine for years and it’s efficacy has been limited, but with this product I noticed the smell of the ingredients when I opened the bottle and it feels like much higher quality than regular supplements which is probably why it’s so effective.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Love the quality of the pills, you can smell the ingredients from the package which means its aged well and tastes right !! It benefited me until now, cant see my problems anymore after buying this product, so happy with the improvements with the product. I will suggest everyone to buy this supplement and add it to their diet.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have been struggling with herpes related sore throat every winter when the temperature went down and my immune system was a little weak due to acclimatization. Every year I would suffer and spent a few weeks at home to heal. However, with Herp-Eeze, its been a second year when I dont encounter the sore throat and I feel better overall as well! I have more energy and I also rarely get cold sores now! Great product overall, however it is a bit pricey

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Fantastic product that has helped me a lot - Thank you so much!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This product is great. Great quality and value for money. Great package

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

My nutritionist recommended it for hormonal problems! I feel especially progress with mood swings! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 28, 2020

I unknowingly had my first herpes outbreak in January and it was confirmed in February. I did not want to take conventional medication and a Herbalist in my community advised me to take this vitamin as directed, and as advised I have not had any outbreaks since I began taking them. I started out taking 4 capsules a day and now I only take 2 capsules a day. So grateful!

Posted on May 29, 2020

I was sick often and couldn't figure out why. Dr said its a viral overload in my system. So, I found a site that said prunella vulgaris helps fight viral activity. I followed the protocol and my health improved. Two years later, I had another bought of stubborn sickness, did it again and had the same result. Its expensive but worth it to me.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I take it with empty stomach(as advised), since taking it i didn’t have outbreaks compared to as before when I don’t get enough sleep for 3 consecutive days... it made me more confident that there would be less to zero outbreaks!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This product works and give you all benefits written