MD

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Love this stuff!

I love the quality of this product! All-natural and doesn't taste terrible. I do wish it came in a larger size as I use it a lot when I need it meaning I run out quickly, but I still love it more than any other cough syrups. Benefits feel natural and the ingredients are super clean.

angelishvero
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I finally got the chance to use this syrup now that I caught the flu and I absolutely love it! I'm only sad that I didn't get 2 bottles right away because it ran out quite quickly between me and my husband. this syrup is absolutely delicious! no more yucky cough syrups with who knows what in them! I absolutely feel improvement in my cough and it also soothes the throat very well. I love all the quality ingredients in it such as the honey and the rest. will absolutely buy more of it

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It’s worth the price! Whenever we feel a little itch in our throat we immediately take this and its clears the throat. Very soothing. It’s our 2nd purchase!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was recommended by my cousin as I tend to cough quite often in the past. It probably works for mild coughs and sore throats. Very soothing. I always have a bottle at home in case I need it.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Have used olbus products for years and love them. This cough liquid tastes good and seems to relieve coughs and cold symptoms well. Good ingredients.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

A great item to have in, in the winter. Pleasant tasting, and ideal for all ages. All Olbas products are high quality and very effective, and they are much cheaper on IHerb than in my local chemist.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I herb shipping was quick. I’m very happy with this product . at the first sign of cough I took this and it was effective and clears off the cough. it will clear throat , and congestion, Worth the price. I Recommended

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

One of our favorites whenever kids feel a throat tickle or sore throat coming on. In a pinch I also use it as side support because it contains certain herbs in the formula. Great price.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I bough this product for my cough, but be ready for the strong flavor, It produces a sensation of heat on my throat and chest so I just to take before going to sleep. I was able to sleep well.