MD
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

O'Keeffe's - one of my favorite brands. I have hand and foot cream. I bought cuticle cream for the first time and I am very satisfied. Hands look well-groomed. The consistency is similar to Vaseline. (please see photo). The jar is small, about 5 cm in diameter. If my review was helpful, please press the “like”. Thank you :)

8738f451-c016-4120-82ee-5929d4bc2c2e
05692276-90db-430d-a76f-0930bddf6171
e97226e7-38d7-42b7-bdc4-d10e20ed8c79
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I bought this last year as I just done my nails and dry cuticles have always been an issue for me. The balm is easily applied and absorbs quickly. This is so much faster and easier than the oils you paint on with a brush and I can carry it in my bag without worry it will spill or break. Plus, I think it’s more effective at keeping my cuticles looking moisturized and healthy. A little goes a long way so it’s a great value for the money! Have been searching for this in my local stores without success. Just ordered more now and I’m thrilled it comes as a set of 2 jars!

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I really like this butter! It's working well so far. It absorbs fairly fast. The texture is similar to Vaseline. It moisturizes my cuticles really well; I use it at night or after manicures both on fingernails and toenails, as well as on those small calluses around the nails. The size is good for the price. It's large in comparison to similar products but still small enough to carry around.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

9d6cf73e-78c7-4721-b664-b49d6bbb6fb1
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

As i do alot of washing, my hands especially my right thumb and index finger is very dry and most of the time hard to find finger print on these fingers😁. i tried this as the hand cream version was out of stock. After using daily (twice) for just a couple of days, the fingers feel smoother already. impressive.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This cuticle repair has texture similar to Vaseline but not really the same, it is quickly absorbed by cuticles and doesn’t have greasy feeling but at the same time cuticles look like moisturized by oils. Has no scent. I use it 3-4 times a day especially

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I have tried many products from working hands and I find them with great quality and value. This one works good on cuticle and you can put it every night. The packaging is very handy also.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Great product as a little works well on my eczema flared up hands and fingers! But this size is really tiny so do use a little each time. I would normally mix with my other scented hand lotion, as this item does not smell very pleasing nor unpleasant.