MD

4.6
Based on 1,579 Ratings
1,239
Posted on May 6, 2022
A good supplement for those who have a problematic gallbladder and I share one very important nuance!

I have had problems with the gallbladder since childhood + a vegetarian diet and a fat-free diet worsened the situation. I had to bring the gallbladder back to life. I bought this supplement on the recommendation of my doctor when I was undergoing a scheme to improve bile. At first, I took bovine bile, like many, incorrectly - along with betaine pepsin and enzymes for the pancreas in the middle of a meal, but I had bloating and belching. My doctor advised me to take bile 40-60 minutes after eating, since bile is an alkali, and betaine pepsin is an acid, when mixed they neutralize each other. The bloating immediately went away and the digestion of food improved significantly. Therefore, it is important to follow the steps and not drink them in one go. I also advise you to select the amount of bile individually. It all depends on the amount of fat in your diet and how well your gallbladder works. Maybe 500 mg is too much for you. If my review was useful, then like it!

db365d8d-62bc-4a42-bd88-0c0c557550a2
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality is great , ingredients are appropriate, size is perfect, minerals are awesome, package came in good condition, benefits for bones , composition is good for deficiency of minerals, best supplement for bones , no symptoms, no frequency of harm effect, no taste dosage is 1 tablet Excellent! For whom removes bile

d21e2db3-055f-494c-b19b-ccc72fede046
Posted on May 30, 2022

This product has been excellent for my ongoing Vitamin D Support. My doctor advised me to take this with my Vitamin D supplement to aid the Vitamin D absorption and what a difference it has made to my Vitamin D levels. The 500mg capsule has no smell and they are vegi caps too and the 100 capsule bottle is a good size to take with you when going away.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Oftentimes the real problem underlying acid reflux is too little acid which causes food to linger too long in the stomach. Rather than suppress acid even further with popular drugs, I find ox bile a huge help not only in clearing food from the stomach earlier but also to enable its more complete digestion, especially fats. A fatty liver or sludgy gallbladder don't produce enough bile for full digestion. Been using this for several years with consistently positive effects. And for those without gallbladders it is an absolute essential. One proof is in the more solid stool produced when using this product before a fatty meal.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The quality ingredients in this product has helped increase my gut health. The benefits have been evident in less bloating and regularity and only required a 1 to 2 tablet dosage to see benefits' The capsule size makes it easy to swallow before before food. This product was recommended to me by my doctor to rebuild my gut health.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It works for me, especially with fat food. Quality is good. Ingredients seems fine, you can see yourself on a picture. Size of capsules are medium. Dosage that works for me is 1-2 capsules, sometimes 3 depending on your meal size and amount of fat. Don't worry about taste, take with meals. Benefits people who has problems with gal bladder.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Ox Bile is aMAZing if you need something gentle to help you go! I have tried everything and I love Ox Bile because it’s one pill at night before I go to sleep and I don’t have to worry about it upsetting my stomach. Works much better than the same type of product with plant based ingredients! The Ox Bile was shipped out right away and the quality of the product is superb. I use the 500mg with 100 capsules and that lasts over 3 months. Simple and inexpensive!!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I use the product with fatty meals as I do not have a gallbladder. It is a life saver and cannot imagine my life without it. I do not feel heavy after the meal and the bloating and burping was gone. It is a great product of an established brand.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I don’t have gallbladder anymore, so I bought this product to help me digest fats. I think it has a good quality. The bile ingredient is doing well. The good benefit is that I poop every day and my poop is soft (not too soft) that I can easily poop it out. I’m no longer having constipation. I think it makes me feel lighter. I take this product whenever I eat fatty foods. Sometimes, I drink 2 dosage of 500mg capsules whenever we go out and eat fast-foods or any high-fat, oily foods. I don’t have to suffer with slow digestion. The size of the capsule is just regular for me, I can swallow it easily. The taste is bitter if you take it longer inside your mouth because it is a bile, so it is advisable to drink immediately with water. When comes to bloating, I can’t find any difference yet because I got big tummy. Maybe after I lose some weight, then I can recognize. I am buying this product every month. This is my 2nd bottle and I decided to order it every month.

736dd5df-47f3-4e76-a6f8-952f63aeea07