MD

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,198
2,007
I wish I knew about this sooner

I’m 21 years old and haven’t had a gallbladder for 3 years. Everything was ok for a year after surgery, but then digestion started to get super bad and I would get constipated a lot. This supplement has helped me immensely!!! I finally have regular bowels. Also it’s helping me recover from my injuries because I’m finally about to absorb my fat soluble vitamins and fat. Hopefully I will be able to get my period back with this. I will update if it helps with that.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Cannot recommend this product enough. It was prescribed by my specialist as I have trouble absorbing nutrients from food. I notice the different when I don’t take them - feels like I get no energy from food. They also stop 95% reflux & heartburn for me, within reason, and with a healthy diet.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
1,496

I invested in these and take them in the morning before my bulletproof coffee and not had an issue since day 1. The first few days I took 2 pills, thinking I would really need the extra help since I had leaky gut even before drinking butter in my coffee. I think 2 was too much bc then I got stopped up a bit. Now I take 1 pill in the morning, and if I plan on having an extra greasy meal (rib eye as opposed to avocado or other healthy fat), then I will take another before that meal. Works for me!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Anyone who has been having problems after Gallbladder Removal, this product along with a Digestive Enzymes(especially if you’ve had any histamine food/environment related issues) is a MUST!!!!! I had my gallbladder removed 3 years ago, was on antibiotics for 2 months a year after for upper respiratory infection, had Covid right after. For the past year I’ve had daily facial flushing, along with a sense of feeling ill for a few hours, problems with my bowel movements. These two products together have been a god send. Flushing has been minimal if taken 2-3 times a day with meals. Makes me feel like myself again. So if anyone has been in the same boat at all , I hope this product can help you the same way it helped me. 😊👍🏻

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My partner asked me to purchase this product. She has suspected gallstones including slightly raised alkaline phosphate as well as continuous yellow stool. Initially when she began this product she wasn't sure as it caused some mild digestion and then diarrhea so she dropped the dosage to one capsule each morning before eating and can confirm that stool has returned to a normal colour and years of long term constipation has ended - excellent result. Please however do your research on gallbladder issues and make the right decision. My partner has since added another supplement (Rowachol for gallstones). Ensure you get blood work for liver/gallbladder and pancreas and or a scan to rule out other issues.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I purchased the 125 mg and am now going to purchase the 50 mg. The 125 mg I use at breakfast and am finding I need the 500mg at dinner time. I do not have a gallbladder and this helps a lot I. The digesting of my food. Great product!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

for digestion based on doc Berg explanation in YouTube. small size capsules. will take it of I feel my stomach is full and can't digest well. esp when I feel heatie. when I had covid with throat terrible pain that nothing cud ease, including tea, quercetin, nac etc, I took 1 of this every 4 hours, and the pain reduced by much 12 hours later. Great quality and ingredients.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I am a senior and I take 1 capsule after a meal with more fats consumed. It has helped with my digestion. I still have my gallbladder but I believe when we get older, the gallbladder may be sluggish. I found this low dosage ox bile helpful to digest fats. I take it 1 hour after a meal because bile is alkaline . I take ACV right after each meal and don't want to dilute the PH of the stomach acid. I was advised to take bile salt 1-1/2 hours after the meal.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This product was recommended by my holistic doctor since I’ve had my gallbladder removed when I was a teenager and I’ve always had digestion problems. It’s one of the best bile substitute products out there and helps your gut absorb the fat in your diet. The tiny pills are so easy to swallow and they have no after taste.