MD

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Great Price for Non-Defatted for RPC

Such a great price for apparently non-defatted beef liver capsules. I take it as part of the RPC. It’s lighter in colour than the more commonly suggested Perfect branded (or Thankfully Nourished) ones. But have been taking these daily for 6 months now, and no complaints here. This has a screw on lid so I rebottle the capsules in a TN bottle (pictured) for its easy flip top lid.

170e66aa-d2cb-4f27-ad49-7d05eb649a81
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Good product if you need B vitamins, my case is as follows: I'm taking metformin for my insulin resistance and this helps to avoid side effects like diarrhea. It tastes ok, not as bad as the real liver, which I can't eat. The size is a bit bigger but manageable to swallow.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've learned about the many benefits of eating raw beef liver. I cannot bring myself to eat raw meat but needed the b vitamin boost for my overall health. these are a great addition to my vitamin Regimen. My iron stores were low and now I'm feeling better.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

In our modern day diet it is so hard to get good quality nutrients. Beef liver that is grass feed is one such way to do that. I like the quality of this product. I also appreciate the vegi capsules. I find it helps me with energy. I also take it for my joints in particular my knees. No problem with taste such as one might have if you were to eat liver. The company delivers quality again. Pill size o average for a supplement.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Efficient liver tabs. Many capsules that will last for a while. A bit pricey, but they are very good. Gives me energy when used regularly. I take them for keeping my iron levels up and for energy.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

By far the best quality Beef liver i've ever took, nice benefits !The right dosage and no after taste. The size of the package is ideal ! I'm using this ingredients every single day of my life and it does a wonder !

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

The capsules are convenient and easy to swallow. I take 2 every date during my mid-day meal. They have helped to eliminate my extreme muscle-fatigue associated with my Covid-19 'long-haul' symptoms.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Been taking this product for about 1 year and have no complaints. Much easier than eating liver to get the same (or as close as possible) benefits.. It's also reasonably priced compared to similar quality products although the price has gone up recently

Posted on Jun 30, 2022