MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Nice Replacement:

I was taking a glandular with vitamin C in it, and I am not suppose to take vitamin C due to a medical condition I have. I looked all over to find something as unique as the former supplement. I saw this and ordered it, and it is helping me with my weight loss. I was happy to have found this product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good supplement for the endocrine system. The taste is a bit like chicken liver. Benefit: the supplement gives calmness, improves sleep, reduces dark circles under the eyes. You need to drink at least a few months. The qualite is really good.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

A unique quality product. Have been taking for a while, and did notice a better and more stable energy when I was on it, than off it for a while.

This is the best supplement I found with glandular tissues. I´m not sure about the efficacy of glandulars overall, but it is believed to help the corresponding tissues of your body. I wanted to try it and I BELIEVE it helped my recovery from covid, because I had a hard time during the infection and I took a LOT of medications in addition to corticoid shots, so I wanted to help my adrenals after that. Not sure if it really helped though, but if I want to try the glandulars approach again, I´ll deffinetly try this one here again. It has a great combo of 4 different tissues , adrenal, pancreas, spleen and thymus, so it might be a nice boost to immunity and overal health. I know this is a reputable brand, so I´ll stick with this one.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I felt a slight change to my energy taking this product. I have not reordered though. I was taking them to deal with adrenal fatigue which is not so much of an issue now.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

A great product to have if you want a bit of everything from glandular organs in one pill.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

The product is of high quality and at an excellent price. The composition is good. Corresponds to the declared characteristics

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I find these help balance my low blood sugar crashes.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Quite good. I used it as a suplement for long covid symptoms.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

High quality, Hypoallergenic A good and experienced manufacturer, has been using it for years