MD
4.9

4.9
Posted on Dec 12, 2021
Higher price but worth it

I wrote an email to Nutricology asking them why their Free Aminos product is priced quite high. This was their reply: "There are a few reasons for our higher price compared to other brands, especially much larger, retail brands. NutriCology® is a division of Allergy Research Group®, a professional-quality nutritional supplement manufacturer. We manufacture according to the quality standards that doctors require of products they would sell in their medical practices. These higher level standards increase the cost of manufacturing, testing, and distributing our nutritional supplements." I became impressed with this supplement when they additionally reassured me they test for "purity, potency, heavy metal and microbial contaminants". I also discovered that some of the amino acids in the Free Amino supplement are not vegetarian in origin but was reassured that they only use the protein in poultry feathers for the amino extraction process. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on May 28, 2022

this amino acid combination has been (almost) literally life-changing for me. These help immediately and effectively. Take two when you wake up in the morning and you will not believe how much better your day will go. I know this sounds ridiculous but I read about amino acids in several peer reviewed scientific studies and tried them. Haven't been without them since. high quality PRODUCT!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

So easy to get the aminos needed for optimal health with this supplement. I use it with an omega 3,6,9 supplement and a Thorne multi vitamin as a morning wake up power pack. Seems to have helped with leaky gut issues

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Best quality aminos, what I tried) becouse I make many sports I needed for my muscle and energy for training, without any taste, size is good, package was good, and it is help me a lot with my diet to make my body better.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Very good product. However, I do hope it can remove 5htp as it makes me a bit drowsy. I have to take it in the evening.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
1,126

Great quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. Shopping for pleasure. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very good for people with certain health conditions but I learnt these shouldnt be taken by those with Addisons. Wish id known this before purchase! Recommended for those with Hashimotos so I gave these a try, however I think I have adrenal issues aswell so am pausing use.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Best amino acids on the market, as it uses activated 5HTP instead of L tryptophan which can increases quinolic acid which can lead to Alzheimer’s in people with already high quinolic acid . My Organics acid test show a susceptibility to high quinolic acid . 5HTP does not increase quinolic acid so finding a amino acid like this one was perfect for me. Very happy with this product.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

It is a very nice blend of aminos. I wish that the formula does not have 5 htp, as can contra interact with some herbs, and as I know it is not an amino acid per se. Nutricology is a good brand similar to Pure Encapsulation as I know. It is formulated so that even people with sensitive system, e.g. gut, can enjoy benefits. I tried couple of amino acids in past, and discontinued after 2 - 3 intakes, as caused vomiting. This is not the case here, thank God. It gained a big plus from me. I plan to repurchase, as I am still looking to obtain amazing benefits as a girl who shared her review with hair growth photos. Looked amazing and made me chose this brand over other for amino. Will try to update in couple of months.. Be aware that the product delivered in 2021 is a prop bland, i.e. you do not see how much of what. But I calculated the ingredients for you and it seems nothing changed, company just maybe want to protect its blend. Hope this helps!