MD

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
Good

I'm using it for two weeks now, can't tell yet whether it makes any difference with my hair. this product is a little bit expensive than the one I used before but maybe it worth it...

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Always good quality and ingredients with great benefits for thyroid and other things

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I haven't consume it yet, as I decided to take biotin lozenges/gummies, which are more absorbable when the gut is compromised.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

small convenient capsules to swallow, I did not notice any improvement

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

This biotin is of top quality and goes easy on our system with superior absorption

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Pills are very small .. easy to swallow not hard on stomach.. so far seems to get good results

Posted on Oct 22, 2018

I'm very happy with it, just recently went vegan and started taking the biotin along with zinc tablets. works like miracle, I don't even have to use nail straightener anymore

Posted on Mar 7, 2015

I've used this brand on and off for about 3 years and the results are great. I've notice stronger nails and faster thicker hair growth. I highly recommend this brand and you will not be disappointed!

Posted on Jun 15, 2010

What a surprise, bought the biotin for my hair, haven 't seen any results yet for my hair, but my finger nails are long and stron.