MD

PamBlowers
Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Itchy, Red and Dry Rash

I had a dry red rash all over my body that itched 24/7 from detoxing heavy metals. Trying to sleep was horrendous if one part didn't itch another did, Scratching or rubbing eased whilst doing it then the burning and prickling pain set in. This was still the best product I had found that helped to any degree. Had to apply several times sometimes but in the end it did the trick so I could sleep for an hour or two. As I suffered 5 months of this it was amazing that I never once got a skin infection, If I bled at all it was on with the spray.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

this is realy a fantastic wound healing spray!! works very fast on skin damage and absolutly no strange feelings on the skin and wounds when you spray it on we Will buy again!we like it so much that we will also take it whitt us in the car we will always will have it by the hand,also it spays super!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Very handy to have around and very easy to apply, just spray on wound (no contact). But if you spray too much it might drip. Much easier than applying iodine though. Used it the first time after my daughter scraped her knee. The minor superficial wound healed quite fast in 2 days.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I bought this as backup after my dog bit my face. The wound healed before this item arrived though, so I haven’t yet gotten a chance to try it out. But then my dog bit another gal. We sprayed this on her wound among many other things. She’s now 100% healed. And her scar is barely visible.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Work good! I`m taking this spray always when I`m Traveler, just in case I need for me or my children. I bought this product because I have another product from this company and I really like it (throat spray)

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Love this spray. Pleasant sense, no burning sensation when on skin, dries up quickly. Used it for a short period of time, but happy with the use. Helps wounds to heal quicker.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

The scent of the spray is very cleansing... Very easy to use and is effective. The quality and size are great. I like that you can take it where ever you go.. Great for the First Aid.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The spray generally worked for me. I would not say that it heals very quickly, but it can really reduce itching, redness and inflammation. I really wanted a natural antiseptic, and I trust grapefruit seeds, I constantly buy Nutribiotic. The consumption is quite large and fast)