MD

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Best alternative to Whey protein

Before this I bought the chocolate flavour. But that one really does takes like cocoa powder has been added. Recommend this flavor. I find this easy to digest and easy to mix. The weakness is the texture, its chalky. But I dont care, it does the job and body muscles feel stronger when taking this

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I'm on a low FODMAP diet at the moment and this protein is my savior, seriously! Tastes quite good, doesn't cause bloating or any stomach upset.Love it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love the taste of this protein powder, it does not give me any intolerance and in food shakes it is perfect mixed with lecithin

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Love this plant based protein. Nothing extra just what needs to be in there. Love the vanilla taste. I add it to shakes or just shake it with some plant milk to take for a drive to work. Great product.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

For a brown rice protein powder, I don't have anything bad to say... It has: - a good vanilla flavour - contains NO stevia, sugar alcohols, etc. - a great price

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This taste really awful, not possible to drink it on its own. Need to blend with banana & peanut butter, then all is good. Think I’ll revert back to pea protein, which is nice enough to drink on its own. The good thing is that it doesn’t cause any tummy issues, which pea protein sometimes does.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good flavor. Not as smooth as other protein powders to as sweet. Also not as high in protein as other plant based powders. But easy to digest.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It has a very good texture and taste. I also find it does not upset my stomach like other vegan protein powders. It has help me increase my daily protein intake.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

great taste but has a chalky texture. i would buy again for the taste and the price but the texture could be better. if you know how to get rid of the chalky taste go for it!!

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

This is absolutely great! I've been using this protein powder for the last 5 years - mixing it with a pea protein powder supplement in order to create a complete as possible amino acid profile. If you're looking for a protein supplement and are trying to avoid dairy and as much processed foods as possible this one is perfect. Considering this supplement doesn't contain any sugar/artificial sweeteners and any additives the taste is pretty nice. What I do is mix it with almond milk, Banana and a date and that tastes absolutely great. If there was one protein supplement I would ever recommend this would definitely be the it!