MD

Based on 12,716 Ratings
10,638
1,228
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Best product i’ve used in years. It took some time to work (around 2 weeks), but now for sure i can feel a difference. I had chronic rhinitis for 2 years and seems like nothing eased my suffering, until i found this product. (Ofc it didn’t fixed my problem 100%, but atleast i can still see a big improvement.) Plus i like it because has a nice scent and doesn’t have an horrible after taste, like other products. I will continue using it.

c5a19dc0-0ec9-43fc-8019-cfd97e306594

I use this on my stuffy nose. I must say that it is very effective. It has an excellent quality. The composition is safe and it has a good benefit to our nose. Has a grapefruit scent. I feel relief everytime I use it. The size and packaging looks good. Value your money. Highly recommended product. Thank you!

a7ea1be3-54ad-48f2-a60a-fb853efb479e
8ee8f211-d422-441b-be18-28e35e01a3b5
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I use this nasal spray for my blocked nose at least once or twice a week. It also serves as a lubricant and nose-cleaning for me. The composition of this spray is simple with just water, vegetable glycerin, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) seed extract, and sodium chloride (salt). What is not simple is the structure of the spray. It comes with a hygiene closing lid. It needs to be used with the nozzle head held upright, insert spray nozzle into nostril and then de-pump a few times. In the beginning, the sprayed liquid drizzled down my neck ;p. But with a few trials, I am able to handle it better. I find it effective to clean nose after long periods of masking.

00cf1c4f-dfdb-47b1-9c2c-3f0b374d3cfd
4faaf100-9b1f-4b29-bf76-50890702c4ac
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Can be used on an ongoing basis for prevention, a very high-quality product, the size is enough for a couple of weeks. the age for use is written in the instructions, the packaging is standard strong, there are benefits, I feel better, it cleans the nasal cavity well, it is an effective spray. the frequency of use several times a day, the value is limited, the taste is sweet.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I have suffered from chronic sinusitis for about 20 years. Of course, as I got older the problem got worse. I have tried every nose drop under the sun, prescription and herbal. This nose drop has me off of all others for over one week now! I use it once or twice a day and notice the difference and the benefit. Packaging is well done. Size of the bottle is perfect for my arthritic hands. Quality of the product surpasses any praise I can give it here. It is effective. I feel so much better with using it. Value of the product is just right for the work it does for you. Smells perfect. Frequency of use, for me, is twice a day as a maintenance dose.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This stuff has taken care of multiple sinus infections. Seems to be very effective at getting rid of the ick. Definitely has a lubricating aspect as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone with sinus issues. However, it can be a little hard on the stomach if you have stomach problems. This is because it drips down the back of your throat. It will cause a ton of postnasal drip and running nose.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 1, 2022

I can’t sleep at night unless I can breathe through my nose, so I’ve been addicted to nasal decongestant spray, which I’ve recently found is really bad for you long term! So I tried this spray... it didn’t work at first as I’d hoped, but I persevered...after a couple of days... I can finally breathe. Definitely recommend. Effective and a lotof benefits.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I’ve used regular sea salt sprays, different brands a lot to calm my nose before it. But none helped. This spray is gentle, not much stinging when used. But very effective for soothing much irritated and dry nose. My one side of nostril was very much hypersensitive with frequent irritation, whenever just Light tough to my nose, like pinch or blotting my skin would trigger a sneezing followed by dripping etc. Occasional blocked nostril was also annoying me too. Then used this spray at night before sleeping. Honestly didn’t feel much comfort straight away. But still used it again next day afternoon once, single spray then at night again. After that I didn’t have the annoying sneezing anymore nor that sensitivity. It’s much calmer now, no dryness no bloody mucus in the morning. Happy that I got it.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have had blocked nose for years! i was really looking for an alternative to the surgery (which was offered by many doctors). I have used this continuously for 6 months + I add a bit of apricot seed oil or almond oil in it and it worked like a charm!! I also purchased ION spray which also tremendously helps with those struggling with breathing through the nose!