MD

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

One of the best mouthwashes I’ve tried. Tastes fresh and minty but not too strong to burn you. I have a very sensitive and dry mouth and tend to get mouth sores due to medication and anxiety, this mouthwash helped to ease the tightness and helped the irritation heal.

burdypie
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is for me, very strong. Does the job very well, but I can only use half a capful for swishing and gargling. Flavour is astringent, which is required to cut through any coatings in the mouth. Feel it's got a naturalness to it, four stars because it's so strong, yet it will last twice as long.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

NutriBiotic products are the best on the market . This mouthwash has all the healthiest ingredients and no harmful ones It does what the label says

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I absolutely love this mouth wash. Beneficial on a number of levels and have used it for over ten years. So glad IHerb carries it and Ar an affordable price.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

this mouthwash was recommended to me by a local naturopath when I told them I had a gum infection. the infection went away almost immediately after using the mouthwash. it tastes so fresh and clean.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

So helpful! I use the train to travel everyday and I gargle using this peppermint mouthwash. It really helps as a protection against any impurities inhaled. After the mouthwash I feel so refreshed!

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

The best mouthwash for me. Yes, the taste is strong, but very natural. I love the minty freshness it leaves behind, feels super clean. I use it before bedtime and can still feel the effect in the morning. Also, you only need a little bit to rinse your whole mouth. Overall a fantastic product, definitely a staple for me.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Unfortunately discovered that it has alcohol in it which is not exactly recommended for your oral probiotic. Will use it to sanitize oral kit instead and order something more natural. Seemed decent to use still.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

This mouthwash has an exceptional effect on sufferers form periodontal disease, who are unable to tolerate harsh chemicals. Also, it stimulates saliva production. I have an autoimmune disease that tends to destroy salivary glands. I'm almost 60 and at this time, such product is what helps me maintain gum and mouth health more than anything else. To me, it is invaluable.