MD

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
Best Vitamin C ever!

I have used so many different range of Vitamin C. But this brand of Sodium Ascorbate crystaline powder works best for me! New to this, I initially ordered a bottle to try it out. My daughter has sinusitis and after drinking it for 1-2 days, she found her nose congestion improved! For the family, whenever we think that we are under the weather, we will quickly drink an additional dose of it. So far, so good.

d788eeab-1c8d-484e-aa6a-d089532882f2
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have delayed the review in order to try out the product for at least 90 days. IT IS FABULOUS! YES! Works like miracle on skin and improve my immune system. I find it able to help in reducing inflammation so very quickly. It is also easy to drink with taste akin to soda water. High doses of vitamin C effect on skin shown almost immediately on the same day of drinking it. MOST importantly, for the last 3 months, i woke up with minimum sinus and able to recover quickly when i am getting allergies from dust mite and/or food consumed. Certainly a worthy purchase which i will repeat order. Thank you.

e0e603d4-a6ff-48bf-809e-bd9975302060
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

During this difficult period generated by covid, this form of vitamin C helps me a lot. I discovered this product 3 years ago and it has been in my house ever since. It does not bother the digestive system, not even for those who have gastritis (at least in my case). However, it is important to start with small doses and increase gradually. The 1 kg box is the most advantageous in price. And very importantly, after the box is unsealed, the powder does not change its texture or color. The quality is excellent and I appreciate that it has no additives.

53991a3d-bf44-47d0-a5cf-0b946f918405
f2861dce-9dab-4fe2-aedb-db6ac7161633
d590f324-bf8c-45de-8e73-be1ae90c0190
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

The quality of this product is excellent and I ofen enjoy taking it together with ascorbic acid. I like the fact that it is a powder since I can measure it perfectly. As always Vitamin C is excellent for the building upof the immune system. I would recommend this product highly.

1fdd4018-084a-4d41-b047-0272c39b5277
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The best thing for immunity! Whenever anyone starts to get sick I mix with water/ juice and serve, usually their cold/ flu symptoms don’t get worse so effects are almost immediate. Taste isn’t great as the ingredients are high quality but it’s not noticeable if mixed with juice.

84464725-fd4f-4efd-9843-cd715651f0ca
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've always liked using this vitamin C because it's not acidic. Packaging is great. Best quality. Powder aasily dissolves in water or any liquid, taste is great and it's safe to take because there's no capsules or extra material used to hold it. I highly recommend this Vitamin C.

67a923ed-50fa-4e0f-91eb-c6df1ab0414b
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I mix it with water and it gets dissolved easily. Recommended to everyone for immunity and it doesnt taste bad. I like its size and packed well. Thanks iherb for this brand of vitamin C. the effect is fast after using makes your skin bright. I take it each morning

58e1bd77-441e-47c7-80ee-eb08893ec38f
dd0703cd-a877-4858-b566-9cd30108c6e1
1aaa861b-47ee-478c-ae73-57433e26643d
029d717b-c63f-4160-9bdb-d4e92fcecae1
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My face cleared up! and I think it helps my immune system cuz my family members were feeling under the weather but not me! i dilute 1/4 - 1/2 tsp in a 2liter bottle of water everyday. sometimes I mix it with my collagen powder. it's tasteless and doesnt hurt my sensitive stomach even when I drink it right after waking up. will defo repurchase!

00aa12bc-a80a-4625-8666-278a81d2347a

NutriBiotic® Sodium Ascorbate is a non-bitter, non-acidic, fully reacted, buffered crystalline powder combining 100% pharmaceutical grade vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) and sodium in a highly soluble form. Vitamin C is considered the king of the vitamins because it enhances the immune system to defend the body from sickness, such as further enhance this essential vitamin to make it an ascorbate bland to make it more effective and healthier for your body immunity and well being, Nutubiotic Sodium Ascorbate, Crystalline Powder, size 8 oz (227 g) of vitamin C as well as alkaline that helps to neutralise the acidity and as L-ascorbic acid is driving the body's pH to safe levels. Try it now and be a healthier version of you. Serve as daily vitamins.