MD

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Love it!

I’m a 58 yo female and lead quite an active lifestyle. I love that this supplement has helped a lot with headaches that sometimes follow after a run. I live in a tropical country. I notice that water enough doesn’t supply me with much needed hydration. I also take this when i travel.

f672db9f-ca7d-43f7-a3bb-8f6a50e56962
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Was suffering from bad stomach flu with its usual symptoms. Was feeling very weak and dehydrated. These helped me a lot, made me literally feel alive again and reduced muscle pain. Haven't tried it for workouts, but I assume it works just as good. My doctor also approved these. Even if you don't work out or live in a super hot country they're still worth having at home in case of stomach flu or food poisoning, as you lose a lot of liquids and essential elements with the symptoms.

Easy way to get some electrolyte hydration in, I take one capsule 2/3x a day in summer for working out due to sweat. Way better than drinking a sugary sports drink. They help me feel refreshed and give energy, good for when you exercise a lot or are fasting. Please leave a thumbs up if this review was useful to you :)

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Super handy supplement to avoid dehydration, the only thing to consider with this as opposed to the powders is that you need to make sure you take enough water with them. Much more convenient than powder though. For fasting, OMAD, time restricted feeding folks, this is a very easy way to ensure you dont dehydrate , especially if you are drinking lots of black coffee to suppress hunger. Feeling tired when fasting? try this for sure!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

...actually, the heatwave seems to last all summer these days. I live off the electrical grid (house is solar-powered) so I can't have air conditioning. Many afternoons the temperature inside my house is in the mid-90s. I take one capsule in the early afternoon when things start to heat up, and it makes the difference between feeling sick and sluggish and warm but fine. These electrolytes--plus a good fan and spray mister water bottle (with a few drops of lavender oil!)--make the heat manageable.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very convenient to consume during competitive sports (tennis) instead of poorly tasting electrolyte drinks. Capsule size is average, not difficult to swallow. I like that there isn't too much magnesium in the ingredients, so it doesn't irritate the digestion. Packaging is convenient, closes well after opening and can be carried around in a training bag. Quality product without too many additives (compared to similar products).

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

iherb consistently delivers product much sooner than one might expect. You all are available to respond to concerns and I've never felt neglected. I live in an area that gets brutally hot, it's currently 100 at 7 pm. I love having this product in addition to staying hydrated as I must walk a great deal in the heat. It's simple to use and provides healthy support. Water alone is not enough where I live, this is a brilliant produce and affordable too!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Hubby hates the taste and smell of the electrolyte drink mix I like to use so we found these as an alternative that doesn't taste of anything. He finds they definitely help keep his electrolytes up in summer and is a more pleasant way of getting them for him as they are flavourless and ingested in one swallow.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is wonderful product with ease to supplement your electrolyte after workout or training and sport. Especially it's convenient to consume as capsule since all its ingredients are included in such lovely little size. I can feel the hydration and benefit immediately when my body needs replenishment, and this is it!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I used to use Pocari Sweat or such type of drinks during summer days. But I don’t like that they contain unnecessary chemicals that are not beneficial for our bodies. I suffer a lot during summer days of exhaustion, in humid Japan. Friend told me about electrolytes pills! And I searched and found these! It’s a brand that I like, I use their vitamin C powder, very good quality, non gmo.