MD

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
Winter is coming!

It's winter and I only use it for this season so far It's perfect for me. I have always had trouble becoming sensitive to skin and hair products after using them for awhile. This is the only deodorant that I have found that I can keep using without irritation.

42874700-5524-40a0-9ea9-c0487c5d2629
cf6b760c-c4af-48b1-9a57-224aad7eb986

I tried this deodorant on a whim. I have been using another higher priced aluminum-free deodorant and wanted to explore other options. When I discovered it on the website, I decided to give it a try. I really like the scent. Not only is this deodorant fresh with a smell of citrus but it also lasts all day. An added benefit is that the scent is not overpowering and actually, the fragrance does not linger once dry but it keeps the underarm dry throughout the day. It is packaged like a typical deodorant and glides on smoothly without clumping under the arm. When applied it feels slightly moist but quickly reduces to a non-detectable dryness. As far as frequency goes, I use it once in the morning with no need to reapply again until the next morning. I feel really good about adding this quality product to my daily, personal care routine. With the exception of the second and third ingredients, the composition appears pretty natural. My research of the aforementioned ingredients was not a deterrent to making the purchase .

Posted on May 28, 2022

After giving a birth to my son, it was a little bit hard to find a good deodorant. And this one is really good. It has a good 24h protection, nice scent, not too strong, pleasant smell. For my sensitive skin it suits really well. I'm happy with quality.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Hello! We are from Ukraine 🇺🇦 Now are difficult times for all of us, but we need strength and health to fight for victory. Great product, like everything I ordered from IHerb! Support with a like 👍🏼 please I wish for peace ♥️ Hello, we are from Ukraine 🇺🇦 It's difficult time now for all of us, but we should be healthy and brave to be the winner Great product as usual from IHerb! Support with like 👍🏼 please I wish peace to everyone ♥️

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great! The fragrance is really pleasant, light, lasts 3-4 hours, but it is quite suitable for a natural deodorant. For me, the main thing is that it is not greasy, like most natural deodorants that I have tried, and therefore does not cause stickiness and wet underarms. Can be scratchy, but you just need to warm it a little bit before applying.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent! I really love this product. Natural deodorant that smells great and long lasts Very good quality and not expensive. It works great for about 8 hours for me. This deodorant’s smell is superior to any brand found in pharmacy. It is totally worth it. Has very good scent. Highly recommend it

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Such a handy size and it smells really good. I would say though, I don't really detect much of Mango or Melon in it, but I like that it is free of parabens and you don't have to wait for it to dry. it's appropriate for ladies and easy to carry for travels.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This has a clean and refreshing scent and sits well on the skin without staining clothes! I will say that I don't have strong BO so a lot of deodorants work for me, but I like this one as it doesn't contain aluminum & the smell is lovely and not overpowering. Would buy again