MD

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Would recommend

So far I've only tested this on unusually rainy humid days at the end of summer where I live. It coped well with the moderate temperatures and extreme humidity, not allowing smell or much moisture to develop. I'm not sure if its as good as the melon version, but I will have to test it in more normal weather conditions, such as the ones the melon version experienced. So far I'm very happy with it. I only wish the lavender smell was more than just a delicate hint. Definitely worth a try if you don't want to spend much and want good clean ingredients.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

it's great! smells good and works well (winter time though, not sure it will last much in the summer) edit: I bought it in the winter and it was great. Now in the spring, even in 20 degrees Celsius it doesn't last more than 2 hours, then I start to stink. Buy only for winter or buy another brand...

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This seems to be a nice deodorant and my first time purchasing it. I would say that I wished it had a little more of the lavender scent.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This just arrived, and I must say it smells absolutely lovely. A bit pricey compared to the deodorants in my local shops, but probably worth it for the superior quality and ingredients.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I searched for ages for a natural deodorant without sodium bicarbonate that is actually effective. this one is great! even in the humid summer days. the smell is great and it doesn't leave white stains on the shirt.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Hubby loves it. I bought it becoz it is all natural, has no aluminum or artificial fragrances in it. Outer plastic is a little bit delicate compared to other brands. But it is well made and I hope it is recyclable.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Long-lasting deodarant with a delicious fresh scent. Made from 100% natural ingredients and without parabens or aluminium. Suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive. Will buy again!

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
2051

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

Been looking for an aluminum free deodorant for a while now. I’m very impressed with how nice this product is. Easily lasts very long, smells nice. I did see few comments saying it’s a bit difficult to apply, the first time I found it a bit weird because I’m used to the liquid spray, but this is definitely easy as well once you get used. Will definitely use this product from now, might also buy the same with other scents as well.

32669366-5c51-4d62-ac28-b3e0c0cba7de