MD

4.6
Based on 1,786 Ratings
1,343
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This bubble bath is great! I bought it not only for myself but for my grandkids, ages 2 and 4 and I wanted something gentle and good for sensitive skin that would not dry out the skin (for me this is important). The scent is really nice and my skin feels clean and soft afterward. My grandkids liked the bubbles and they did not cause any burning or irritation for them.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I was a little hesitant when I bought this, my son loves bubble baths but has extremely sensitive and eczema prone skin so we needed something that has little to no harsh chemicals and at the same time produced bubbles. This thing produced an amazing amount of bubbles and has no perfumes so it remained gentle on the skin. The bottle size is decent and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My son has eczema but loves bubble baths and this has not irritated his skin. I use it with most baths and it smells good. I like that the bubble bath has essential oils and is gentle and good for sensitive skin. It is not drying out like some bath soaps do. I would purchase again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The scent is gorgeous, the ingredients are high quality, healthy and traditionally good for all kinds of skin ailments including sensitive or dry skin. It's a good size for the price and very very thick so you don't need to use a huge amount; should get 10-15 good portions out if depending on bath size and how much bubbles you like in your tub! I really rate this & will definitely be coming back for more!

Iryna
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

NutriBiotic is one of my favorite brands because of its quality. This gentle Bubble Bath, Non-Soap, especially for dry and sensitive skin, without artificial harmful components, with a light fruity aroma, is really concentrated. I like it!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I've ordered it for several times already. The scent is gentle. Doesn't make too much bubbles, but it's enough. Never made any allergy to my child who is 3 years old. We use it almost every week. The great benefit is that there are no '' bad ingredients''.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I love the smell of this bubble bath. it's very gentle on the skin, it's also hypoallergenic. Smells fruity so it's a perfect addition for relaxation

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Love the feel of this bubble bath. it smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft. it's made of natural ingredients, so I feel it's not harming my body.