MD

Posted on Dec 11, 2021
Good

Overall I'm happy with it. Nevertheless, there are some really tiny white pieces in the bag which when you bite them, they feel like a rock. I was trying to see if anyone else have had an experience like that and couldn't find any similar reviews. Maybe it's just this bag and I wasn't that lucky, but it's bot the most pleasant thing. Next time I'll try a different brand. In addition I would like to comment on some negative reviews here which mention that the seeds don't do anything for you. If you have the illusion and believe that there's this one product that does wonders and will solve all your problems, I would recommend you wake up and come back to reality. Maeketing indeed makes it look that way, but don't be naive. It is just another product to add to your diet that has its own asvantages and in combination with a healthy diet will be beneficial. Hempseeds are good source of protein, fat, and fiber so you can add them to your yogurt or smoothie.

7b21062e-0a1c-4460-a7e9-09579e08d422
a28676f2-6d20-438c-a19b-d253eb9c9d5a
72884039-b31e-4372-9b9f-42cc9278596c
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My doctor recommended it for my underactive thyroid. He said hemp seeds are very good for the thyroid. So this is how I use them sprinkle them on top of salads, yogurt, my breakfast cereal, eat a spoonful for a quick snack, and add them to my smoothies. You can also add them when you bake cookies or cakes. They provide a slight nutty flavor and added nutrition.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The hempseed has a lot of benefits for human body. The quality is just amazing because, it’s organic. The ingredients are clean, the taste is good to eat it with oatmeal or yogurt and peanut butter or blend it with my post workout protein shake. I can use it for everything I like. The size of packaging is kind of nice. I always put the hempseed in my diet. I recommend it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is very high quality and single ingredient. No fillers. The package seals very well. Good size and easy to use in many recipes. Many servings in just one bag. Packaged well and did not spill in the box during shipping. I will be reordering this and other spices from here.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a convenient package which can be resealed. I like to use it on things like coconut yogurt. I've also added it to salads and, heck, even the ingredients for making pancakes. It has a slightly nutty, just a bit grassy taste. I like that this gives me good nutrients.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My body loves this stuff. Often find a healthy "craving" for hemp seed, which I use in numerous ways; on eggs, pancakes, in smoothies, or by the spoonful.; (always eat it raw for best health benefit). 3 lb bag is a great way to save on this high quality health food. Just bought my third package for storage food (until I finish the one in the fridge).

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Tasty hempseed! I like to add them to my breakfast every day. Use them for an extra crunch. Great quality and taste. I even like the smell. A great addition to a healthy diet. Reasonable size for the price and quality. Lots of health benefits! Just wish the packaging was recyclable.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This is not the first time I buy this. I add it to my daily breakfast. Oat, chia seeds, flex seeds and hemp seeds with almond milk and yogurt. It's a meal fully loaded with antioxidants. Hemp seeds have no tatse basically but you know they'll provide you with protein and health benefits.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is not the 1st time I buy this. I mix it with oatmeal and other seeds which provides protein and great benefits for your health, digestive system and cholesterol.

132ab4d5-fb26-45ae-b8ad-490f41237069