MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 26, 2022
Weightlifting

My grandson finally learned the value of eating right. He completely turned his diet around and is lifting weights and is into nutrition. I bought him this MCT powder to add to his protein milkshakes. It will give him quick energy as well as provide healthy fats to feed the brain. I did a paper on healthy fats for the brain in college and the value of fats has stayed with me.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I bought this vitamin two weeks ago and it has already helped me to increase my quality of life. My doctor says that I'm in the best shape of my life and the only thing that I should focus on is working on my brain, so I'm going back to buying vitamins

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It’s my favorite, I ordered another one. It give me energy, I don’t recommend it before to go to sleep. Because it give instant energy. I really liked this mct oil with chocolate flavor but I can’t find it. I use it before gym and when I need energy.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Top quality! I mix one scoop in my coffee daily. It mixes very easily and offers a pleasant vanilla flavor and is much healthier than using the traditional creamers found in most stores. It also has a very clean ingredient profile. I very much recommend!

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

If you're doing keto or working at getting there, you want to have some of this on your shelf. Tastes good, easy to use, just add it to hot or cold to fill yourself up!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

As I am on a Keto diet this is a great supplement to keep the body in ketosis & to help the body when doing weight training

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great to hae a powder option in MCT oils.... wonderful in my hot coffee in the morning or any time of day, or hot chocolate. Nice vanilla taste which is not overbearing. Dissolves easily in hot liquid.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I take this in the morning with my essential oil supplement and found it to boost my energy (body and mental)! Taste was also pretty nice and not too overpowering or sickly sweet.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I started out with the Matcha Version of this product which I LOVED, and I HOPE comes back. Then tried this, and I LOVE IT with any drink including my matcha at home, problem solved ! Thank you Nutiva and IHerb for sharing this at a good price.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love the taste of MCT oil with vanilla flavour. I mix it with my coffee and make matcha latte. It also gives me a boost of energy. Will reorder some more. Recommend.