MD

Yuyu48Yaya56
Posted on Sep 2, 2021
From Japan! Super high quality!

Amazing coconut oil. High quality. Excellent for cooking or making fried or baked recipes. Also great for moistening hair. Or to remove makeup from your face. Anyway, I use it for everything. Glass container. Great cost benefit. I highly recommend it. If my photos and comments helped you, please click yes.

d94bd3e6-c0aa-4e5e-9bff-a964fb487869
e1a86396-63d6-42e7-a612-cb33bf56cde2
a739d87c-85f8-406c-9254-c2bc29f54466
d48d3b48-6a93-47c2-a4e5-b767381723c5
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Good quality organic product with fragrance smell and light fresh taste, used daily for sauteing and frying vegetables and at time grilling or baking other food. The 14 fl oz package size is ideal and suitable for about over a month's usage of 1 tablespoon per serving. Additional benefit is cholesterol free and with GMO.

6b8a8eed-14ee-4bcf-a03b-ee263d1b6237
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

As part of my daily healthy regimen, my doctor advise me to use coconut oil for frying and cooking. As this is the most safest and healthiest oil in the market that balances out all the toxics into your body. It adds coconut flavour to the food that makes it more tastier. If you’ll order this 1.6L, I advise you to buy the same small container in my photo for easy cooking use.

7335d609-54eb-4dac-8f46-10e662e9923f
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It is so nice that this coconut oil is unrefined, cold-pressed and expelled. Like this it is best to use on the skin to get health benefits and there are no allergic reactions. I use it to moisturize the face, to give nutrition to hair and to cook with it as well. The taste is great. In addition you can eat it or as well clean your teeth with it (cleans the teeth and helps get rid of the germs).

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Great quality product. Always look for certified organic coconut oils. This virgin coconut oil smells lovely and works great for my body care products. My small business wouldn't be the same without nutiva. I also love that nutiva uses glass containers and metal lids. Less plastic and more Sustainability is what we need more of in companies. Lines up with my business' ethos as well.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Taste great and big packaging. I do need this big size of virgin coconut oil since I consump it every single day. Sometimes I mix it with my oatmeal for breakfast. But usually I drink two table spoon of virgin coconut oil every day for its benefit to my body.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The quality of this coconut oil is so good! I've been using it on my hair for the past couple weeks and it's literally taken away all my dandruff and completely transformed my hair. It feels so soft now and so shiny. So much life has been brought back to it. And it has such a good coconut smell. I like the fact that it's cold-pressed and non-refined, that plays a big role in the quality of the coconut oil. It leaves a nice coconutty taste to food too. I like that it's in a glass bottle. What it's packaged in is important I believe.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Organic unrefined cold-pressed virgin coconut oil. A good addition to any kitchen and also good to use for hair and skin. My eczemas benefited from the easy use of this ingredient, good package size, a little strong taste but all right. Good quality for anyone's diet and recipes.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

good quality. i use this as a makeup remover and it helps to moisturise my dry skin. size of the bottle is big. lasts me a long time too - as long as a few months. I like it that the ingredients are healthy - organic and cold pressed too. I tried eating it before but did not like the taste