MD

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

To sweeten your yoghurt of your coffee, very very little is needed. One container lasts a very long time. There is no glycemic effect at all (as far as I can detect myself). Pure sweet taste. I do not notice any aftertaste or bitterness. I have used it since a couple years now.

Came with mini scoop inside which is great! 👍🏻 This is my 1st time using lo han guo as sweetener, in the past I ate or made lo han guo cube into a drink with hot water, it's my go-to tonic if I had sore throat. But now I know that cube of hardened-powder of lo han guo wasn't pure lo han guo, because it's not as pricey as this one. 😁 As for this pure lo han guo, I only tried a bit, and it actually made me recall the taste of that cube. 😁 I'll update later after I use it in various beverages. Update (3 Aug 2022) : So after I used this on several beverages like cacao, different kinds of tea, I like this better than stevia as sweetener. Just a little bit of monk fruit is sweet already, meanwhile with stevia had to add more scoops. What's more, monk fruit didn't upset my stomach, with stevia sometimes I don't have indigestion, sometimes it made me burp. I bought pure stevia powder from NuNaturals too, cheaper than monk fruit, but next time I'll just buy their monk fruit sweetener, the monk fruit tasted better in my beverages, even though I think stevia will pair well with cacao because both are bitter, but surprisingly monk fruit is the winner, at least for me. Pricey indeed, but a little bit is enough, last for long time.

2bf46b6e-9aab-41e3-b711-fe5b7232d8bc
15cec923-1f72-4a73-91a1-44b60cadc645
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I did actually like the taste of this! It seemed to be a quality ingredient, and was a good amount for the price. My main problem was that in my humid climate, it all clumped up into a solid mass within about a month! After that, it was very hard to get it to disolve.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love using this sweetener in my morning coffee. I like the ingredients and the taste is much better than alternatives like stevia. The price is decent for the size as I get a tiny package of the drops for $15 that doesn’t last long at the grocery store.

Posted on May 16, 2022

A little really does go a long way. I do not use it on its own but rather mix it with other sweeteners to make my own blend. By itself it does have its own taste but when used with other sweeteners it bumps up the sweetness factor without leaving any aftertaste. I think this is a great quality product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is very tasty and a great alternative ingredient to artificial sweeteners! It's high quality and doesn't have an after taste. I want to order a bigger sized container if they have it, this package is great for putting in your coffee, but not enough quantity for using as an ingredient in certain recipes. Monkfruit is a healthy option if you're on a diet

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I love this as a sugar substitute! It has a really great taste and you have to be careful not to take too much of the product. It’s really sweet! That’s the best tasting sweetener substitute for me for sure!

b511f793-e065-45d3-b04d-ca4315a3cb13
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

So sweet, no artificial flavour. My advice is to open it over the bowl or jar you are going to use it in as it is fine powder and can easily spill if you do not take care to open it with care. I like this better than stevia.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This monk fruit is a great sweetner, no bad after taste, very concentrated so you only need a little bit, lasts for a really long time. You can use it in baking or invyour tea or coffee.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is an amazing product. I will be purchasing another to throw in my purse for outings. Great taste, many servings/bottle. Over 500! :) Love it. Choosing a no sugar replacement? Buy it. 🙌