MD

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Best stevia for coffee:)

Ever since my first order of this stevia product, I have ordered it 3 times and hope it will be available also in the future, because it is the best stevia product I have used this far. It leaves no aftertaste, and I use it mainly for my coffee, but also in sugar free desserts, smoothies, even baking. The amount in each sachet is very generous:one sachet, for me, is enough for 3 cups of coffee.

074a99d5-26dd-4deb-a579-365324897b88
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I like this stevia much better than any I can find at my local grocery store. The powder is fine so dissolves easily, and the packet material keeps it dry and fresh. Each packet contains enough stevia that I divide it into two uses. The aftertaste is minimal compared to other brands I've tried. This is now the only stevia I care to use.

045d1f7b-c59c-4ce6-be1d-2f0b0eabd590
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have used this product for many years. I have tried others but nothing comes close the stevia produced by NuNaturals. It taste like sugar and mixes well with any beverage. One packet is enough for 2 teaspoons of sugar. I don’t leave home without it because most restaurants do not have the stevia. Well worth the purchase price.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I’ve been using this stevia for years. I love the taste and convenience of the packets. I always carry a few in my purse! I would have given it 5 stars but for some reason this time the stevia didn’t easily dissolve. It was clumpy and I had to use the back of my spoon against the glass to dissolve it. This has never happened to me before! Try it anyways because this was just a fluke I’m sure! It’s worth the money!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I have tried other stevia products over the years and for the past 8+ years this brand has been the best tasting and the amount you put in is close to what you'd use for actual sugar. There's other brands I've tried where any more than a little sprinkle will make your coffee too sweet like you've added 10 packets of sugar. There's little forgiveness is in the amount you sprinkle in the other ones, vs NuNaturals brand has a more gradual sweetness. Great value and easy to take with you to work or travel.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product, the very economical packaging in relation to the price and the excellent taste. Since I want to avoid using sugar, I tried several substitutes. Stevia is the best of all being made from natural materials. Each bag has a powder equivalent to 2 teaspoons of sugar compared to previous products I have tried and in each bag there is a powder equivalent to one teaspoon of sugar. The price is competitive, the packaging of the powder is high quality and the taste is sweet and gives a feeling that you can enjoy all the worlds - drink sweet coffee and save calories of regular sugar.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm on a keto diet so I always need some stevia, the taste is quite natural and it's very convenient to take everywhere I go to sweeten up my coffee or tea, the package is neat and it's really a nice product for people on the go.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is the best stevia product out there. It taste great and to me just as good as real sugar which flavor is most important.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Fantastic product at a fantastic price. We have been using this for the past several years. I use one per cup of coffee and we also use it in our homemade ice tea. You really can't beat this value.