MD

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love the quality of this product ♥️ the size is quite good for this price. I specifically wanted to try it because it has a high dosage of collagen peptides, just a pure composition with no additional ingredients (Perfect for the keto diet) . With continuous use you can definitely notice great benefits 👍🏻 Don't forget to like if it helped 🥰

c1640730-a42d-4ee2-9705-af31464c5002
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Good quality product. I love that the ingredients give you great nutrition and an excellent source of protein. I’ve noticed the benefits to my hair, skin, and nails, as well as my joints. My elbows and knees aren’t as stiff. Great way to combat signs of aging too. I wish the package included a scoop.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I tested collagenup first, then this one. This one gave a similar therapeutic effect- increase in body energy. I had tinnitus which can go up and down, and it somehow tamed the ringing sound. Collagen is likely useful if you are having body aches / joints inflammation/ low body energy, associated with aging.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I am on my second package. It is flavourless and odourless and the quality/taste of drinks when I add it to them doesn't change. My skin definitely has improved, and I have been complimented a lot. It also affects my nails, I feel they have become stronger than before. I am not on a diet, so am not sure if it has an effect.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I have had knee trouble ever since I started running 15 years ago!!! This Collagen have improved my quality of life. I put this in my coffee every morning and I cant even taste it. I will take this product untill the day I die since if takes my knee pain away.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This product is very good quality and I really liked the composition as it feels natural and doesn't leave any smell or taste when it dissolves. It can be easily added to your daily diet and you will feel a clear improvement, especially in your skin: my injuries heal faster and I sleep a bit better. Gollagen is really known to fight aging signs and benefit skin and joints like knees. The price for the quantity is also quite reasonnable

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I’m assuming that the quality is great, though I have no way to tests this really. But one thing I’m not fond of is the taste; all collagens I’ve taken have never had this strong of a taste. I can even taste it in my coffee, but normally can’t taste it in a chocolate protein shake.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

My first time trying this, so I'm not sure about the effects so far but taste-wise it's okay no fishy-ness but there's a bit of aftertaste or texture change like a collagen coating when I add it to a hot beverage. I generally prefer adding it to ice cream.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Just one ingredient. no nasty taste and it dissolves well even in cold liquids. Very good for the price, better than some more expensive brands I have tried