MD

Based on 5,757 Ratings
4,191
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,521

I really like the solid soaps of this brand. The soap smells great, and the scent stay on the skin. The soap itself is large and takes time until finished. I usually prefer the black soap, but this one also great. I will probably order more of it, or more of this brand's soaps.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

b2985a79-fe63-4492-886f-564b074e01aa
b201c5fa-daf6-478f-8bb8-966425c003d4
397978ae-83a6-479c-8dd1-eb89f4538eb8
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The fact that often the soaps of this brand are out of stock says gives the idea that the quality is good. I tried this one with shea butter and it feels good on the skin. The scent is great. The size is good so it lasts rather long. The ingredients are mostly natural.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The scent is gorgeous, feels great on the skin. Extremely moisturising and is great for dry skin. Amazing high quality soaps from Nubian Heritage as always. Packaging is beautiful for a good sized soap that lasts long! Ingredients are and feel natural! I use directly on skin and it leaves skin beautiful!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I've tried quite a few of the soaps from this brand and all of them have very distinctive and strong scents. I would say raw shea butter smells "neutral", not sweet nor floral nor overpowering. It's made with high quality natural ingredients. It lathers pretty nice and leaves my skin clean and soft. Slightly drying though.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022