MD

1,167
ashjank
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,780

I love this. The smell the texture the ingredients. Ive repeatedly bought this and my skin is always soft after. Ive tried a few scents from this brand but this is my favourite. With some products my sensitive skin has a reaction after i take a shower but not with this one.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This is my favorite body wash at any price point. The scent is great and not too overpowering because it’s natural. It is the most hydrating body wash out there and a must have during the winter months. It may be a little pricey compared to some of the large 32oz bottles you can get but it’s worth it with a super clean simple ingredient list. Leaves the best feeling to your skin when rinsed.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I like this brand a lot! Body wash is thick and creamy, scent is amazing! After I use it, my skin smells wonderfully, feels gentle. My skin is dry and sensitive, but this product moisturizes it. Ingredients are high quality, packaging size is big, so it lasts long:) I also recommend their body lotions.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This body wash is definitely one of my favourites! Love its scent so much…smell so great every time after shower and the scent is not too overwhelming which is a plus. It cleanses gently and it’s moisturising so it’s very good for dry skin. Also love the clean ingredients used in this product. This brand has become my all time fav!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,791

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I absolutely love the scent of this body wash! It is like bathing in a pumpkin spice latte! it has amazing ingredients that moisturize your skin, and it is suitable for sensitive skins too. The packaging is great, I was even able to re-use it. You will definitely benefit from it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

A very good product.. I absolutely love the scent of this body wash .. it’s so moisturizing my skin fells softer after the texture is creamy and rich . I will repurchase it

80e9fe3a-9880-4ffb-b66a-8062ccd5fa3f