MD

4.6
Based on 1,063 Ratings
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,616

This is a wonderful body wash! It makes your skin so soft - no need for lotion so it is perfect for the summer. It smells nice - mild scent but pleasing. It lasts a long time which makes it a good value. It is great for my face - and great for a body wash - no negatives with this product!!

This is hands down the best brand of body wash I’ve used & stock up all the time. 1) Smells natural, luxurious and NOT artificial. 2) Moisturizes very well WITHOUT being oily or greasy & DOES NOT leave a film on the skin or the shower floor! 3) A little goes a LONG way - I only need a dime-sized amount each time. 4) Sleek bottle & gorgeous packaging. 5) Makes such a great gift.

91a4a814-c8e3-47d4-bd73-53e74591ef0f
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I like this brand a lot! Body wash is thick and creamy, scent is amazing! After I use it, my skin smells wonderfully, feels gentle. My skin is dry and sensitive, but this product moisturizes it. Ingredients are high quality, packaging size is big, so it lasts long:) I also recommend their body lotions.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Love this brand! I will very likely not try other body soaps! I love and trust the simple, clean ingredients. I love the earthy, simple packaging. And I love the smell. This is my second purchase of soap from this brand (my first was one with black seed, I think). I tried the honey and it LOOKS like honey, which I find very cute. Smells sweet, too. This is not drying at all. I highly recommend this to those with sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Its so good and amazing on the skin it reduces the back acne from two uses only and i’m excited to see more results in the future , the scent is amazing and not too strong its a natural scent i like it also it makes my skin so smooth my skin was soo dry so its good for the dry skin

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My new go to shower gel. The quality is exceptional! From first use I noticed smoother skin that’s more supple. The quality of the product is exceptional it feels great in your skin, gentle but exfoliating, helps dry skin. Has an amazing smell. Please make this available in U.K.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Use for oily skin very good Quality and the size very good it’s a big age and there is a lot of benefits ‏ Make your skin dry Use for oily skin very good Quality and the size very good it’s a big age and there is a lot of benefits ‏ Make your skin dry

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Like the scent and enjoy its gel-like texture (a bit different compared to the rosehip choice of the same brand). I always feel great after the shower with its moisturizing benefits and high-quality ingredient: honey. In all, I give it a 5/5 for a good body wash for its value and size.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love the scent of honey and black seed so I was really excited to find this natural body wash. It smells SO good and I love the way it feels after I shower. Surprisingly, my husband really loves it and so the bottle is going fast! Just ordered another one!