MD

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Literally this is the best shower soap that I ever use. Packaging is big so it could last for two or three months. I have sensitive skins, but this soap give me gentle moisturize feeling. And the scent is the one that I really like. If you think it’s helpful please give a thumbs up 👍🏼

The scent and the experience are TO DIE FOR! Leaves my body well-moisturized so I think it's good for sensitive and dry skins. Good quality, size, and price for its benefits. Really recommended enjoying this body wash by at least 1-minute massage after putting it equally all over the body!

Sayac
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I am a huge fan of this scent. I've tried the bar soap and body lotion from the same line before, and decided to try out the body wash as well, since fall is starting to set in and the weather is getting cooler, I need something more moisturizing for my skin. First off it smells somewhat different from the bar soap and body lotion, less milky, more spicy, but is still quite pleasant to my nose. It has a runny texture that is easy to lather with bare hands. I don't even need to use my shower sponge for extra lather. I hate that tight itchy sensation after a shower, which happens to me a lot as my skin tends to dry out quickly and easily, but no more with this body wash! My skin stays soft and hydrated even when I forgot to apply moisturizer immediately right after a shower. My dry skin loves this body wash so much that I've already ordered a second bottle! The only downside here is that one bottle only lasts me about a month, and I share this body wash only with my boyfriend. Hope that there will be a bigger version. I just keep coming back to this body wash simply because it gives me that luxurious feeling that is almost addicting.

4cd897cb-ad7a-4c9c-b494-08d96b99de02
b4711247-ff7b-4ec7-a74a-804f2c8b0e22
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

For some reason it smells different in the bottle and when you apply it in the shower. In the shower, it smells like man lotion or shower gel and in the bottle, the scent is sweeter. So I'm confused and don't know what to do with it. the ingredient list is perfect no chemical

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Smells really nice but the shower gel is abit thin and I need to use quite abit on a sponge to create enough foam for washing.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Have used it a few times and the scent is pleasant, not too strong. My skin feels smoothes after using it. The composition seems clean as well. Package could be more eco friendly by not wrapping the bottle with thick plastic.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have used Nubian Heritage products for years and love them all. Very moisturizing and scents are awesome unfortunately my favorite, Abyssinian and chia, has been discontinued.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am on a drying acne treatment and my body is extremely dry this product is fantastic, i feel hydrated after the shower and it smells amazing! My boyfriend loves it too!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My most favorite body wash. Love the smell. Moisturizes my skin. No dry feeling after shower. In summer time, I don't need to apply body lotion.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This shower gel lathers so well and smells divine just like all products by Nubian Heritage. Small amount needed to get enough foam for the wash. Highly recommend!