MD

11,227
1,242
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
5,891

I've been taking this vitamin for a while and I'm happy to say that, since I started taking it, I have not been as sick as I had been. All the stuffs I read said that it is a very good supplement to take when you have any cold or flu. Now my cough is not as bad and my appetite has increased. Also, although this

12,105

I take this vitamin every single day and have seen a noticeable improvement in my health, mood, and well-being. It really has made a difference in my quality of life! I recommend it to all of my friends who are sick or need extra support with their immune system.

5,675

I have used this supplement for about three months now and I have seen a huge difference in my health and well-being. It is an excellent supplement that has helped me maintain my energy levels, immune system, and mood. I like how it will give me a burst of strength and energy.

4,051

This vitamin is a great product that has helped me feel better about myself. My skin and hair have been glowing, my mood has improved, and I've had more energy. Not to mention the fact that this company actually cares about health--you can tell they work hard to keep their products top-notch.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
4,687

I started taking this vitamin about six weeks ago and have noticed significant improvements in my well-being. I haven't been feeling super tired all the time, and I feel like I have more energy in general. My mood has also improved and overall, this vitamin is a great supplement for anyone looking to improve their health, immunity, mood or quality of life.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
4,206

This vitamin has a great and noticeable effect on my body. I notice an increase in my energy level and I no longer feel tired. It also helped me to suppress my appetite, so I could eat more foods that don't reduce my overall weight gain. There are no side effects, which is extremely important for me since I am a person who doesn't like many medications or

Posted on May 1, 2022
3,517

I've been taking this vitamin for the past month and I can honestly say that I feel better. I used to suffer from chronic fatigue, but since the beginning of taking this vitamin, I have much more energy to do activities that would exhaust me before. The only downside is it has a pretty strong minty taste and doesn't come in different flavors.

Posted on May 1, 2022
3,072

I have been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now and I have noticed a great improvement in my overall health, mood, and well-being. I was struggling with an autoimmune disease for over six years until starting this supplement. My energy is up, my mood is better and I feel like I can take on anything.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
4,150

I had skin problems, my hair and even eyelashes fell out a lot. Saw in combination with other drugs to improve the situation. The results are already in 2 months. Good form for absorption, odorless capsules, small size. An excellent option, also with pumpkin seed oil. Well absorbed, no side effects.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
3,601

I like it very much, zinc is in good shape, has a high bioavailability (54%), is easily absorbed by the body, does not irritate the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, rarely causes side effects. We drink on a regular basis, with the whole family! Helps to support the immune system, not to get sick during periods of viruses and colds! I recommend it to everyone!