MD

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

has cinamon flavor which i love so much. i can use it everyday, twice or more daily. the quality is best, the size is quite big, u can use it a whole month or morecan be used by any age.. i gave it to my kids, but actually they dont like the taste, because it lil bit spicy and cinamon taste..but i love it much

a153deec-48e4-453d-9a38-62827d5a4962

Floride-free toothpaste that has a huge tube size. Smell and taste are good, can be used for sensitive teeth, and has a gentle cleaning effect. The main reason I got it is that it doesn't contain harmful ingredients and the quality is great. Packed last for about 2 months of daily use

46948fc3-5973-437e-ba80-32da195a2ad6

This is a wonderfully refereshing gel toothpaste. My family like cinnamon in general and love the gentle cinnamon fresh flavour not too strong. It is a good size tube that lasts long and its just nice to have in-between the other mint flavours we have. Give it a try its texture is like gel and leaves your teeth feeling naturally clean. I like all the Now Brand very trusted and clean natrual ingredients. If you like cinnamon you will like cinnafresh its gentle enough for sensitive teeth. Good Quality Toothpaste worth an extra spend.

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Daughter's love it this is the best cinnamon toothpaste for kids isn't too spicy very subtle and the Xylitol keeps bacteria from sticking to their teeth no cavities yet

5972a08a-cace-43af-84f0-57de2bd9022c
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I really like the pastes of Now. They are not too hot and do not have a lot of foam, which I prefer. Large package. I took this paste from a promotion, the price was very reasonable.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I read the reviews and it’s true my husband and I both drink coffee he drinks more than I do his teeth are normally very gray in color his teeth are white after only using in a very short time so are mine we love this product we will continue to buy it

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like cinnamon so much and decided to try this paste because I got tired of regular minty paste flavors and I really liked it! The cinnamon flavor of this paste is not strong as that of Marvis cinnamon toothpaste but still noticeable. The quality of teeth cleaning is excellent and the same as other xyli-white pastes.

Posted on May 8, 2022

With an exotic flavor like cinnamon, the product is of excellent quality. Large packaging, the product lasts for a long time. You don't need to apply a lot to get the desired effects. The price is valid for the quality, compared to others in the same line. My husband used to buy it, now I always buy it.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I use this toothpaste with a mouthwash by the same brand and of the same flavor. I love both!! My mouth feels cleaner using these two products than it feels when I use conventional toothpaste and mouthwash from recognizable brands. I prefer the cinnamon flavor and enjoy how well the cinnamon oil freshens my breath and cleans my teeth. This feels gentle and not abrasive, which I’m sure prevents sensitive teeth and gums. Will repurchase!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Our teeth were never so clean and smooth. We used to have some stains on our teeth, but to our surprise after a couple of days they were completely gone. Because it's a shame to throw away, we used our old toothpaste for a few weeks and the stains returned. Luckely now the stains were gone after 2 days with Xyli-White. This is our new regular toothpaste from now on!