MD

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I use it few times for whitening bikini area i see a-bit deference, i think it will get much better by time. But i think you shouldn’t put it on bikini through the day, at night will be better cus movement all day long with the oil on will make the area darker

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I like the NOW brand wheat germ oil because the ingredients are pure. The quality of this brand is excellent and a daily dose good for any age. I like that the oil is pure and the taste is better than most brands. I also like the price of this product.

dbf3fa7f-4ff0-445d-a1e2-4ccbfc948005
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

High quality wheat germ product! I love NOW. I take wheat germ for its high natural vitamin e content, which is a potent antioxidant that is great for heart, eye, and skin health. Unfortunately, research on vitamin e supplemetnation is mixed, with there being discrepancy about the forms being used in research studies (e.g., d-alpha vs dl-alpha). Moreover, it might not be ideal to taken single forms of tocopherol versus complete forms (e.g., mixed tocopherols AND tocotrienols). Based on DNA testing, I showed a higher need for certain fat soluble vitamins, including vitamin e. So, to meet my daily quota, I mix in some wheat germ oil (130% of daily recommended intake per serving). I figure it might be better to just take the natural oil rather than go overboard with isolated compounds--at least for this vitamin. Straight up wheat germ oil with no additives or ingredients. NOW supplements is one of my go-to products! I try to watch my vitamin e intake to lower inflammation, improve skin and tissue integrity, and to lower cholesterol. I don't even mind the taste!

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This oil is thick and robust with the wheat germ flavor. Not for the faint of heart. It is an excellent of beloved Vitamin E. The flavor takes over anything you add it to so keep that in mind. The price is great for the value it delivers. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I use this oil topically as an after-gym, after-climbing hand healer. It is high in vitamin E so it's great for the skin. This oil comes out thick and oily so I suggest mixing it with some other lighter oils such as apricot kernal and grapeseed oil to make it less greasy.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I prefer this over fish oil any day! Some might not like the taste, but I'm fine with this good quality oil. I take a tablespoon, neat, after meals. I chose this over the capsules because there are no added ingredients. The packaging could be improved though, because there was some residual oil around the cap of the unopened bottle.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Two or 3 decades ago, wheat germ oil was the "in thing" in health products. It is still a good idea today although it is much harder to find and I'm really happy with Now brand and iherbs' service and price. I'm very happy with the quality of this product and include it in my every day health regimen.