MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I will be ordering another bottle soon. Since it's having high amount of vitamin E , I take it along with a fat meal. Trust me , my skin has been seeing some changes . The glow , the state of mind , the ability to handle work and fitness has never been better. For some reason , my acne vanished 👍 .. highly recommend

I took this for the vitamin E and polycosanol content. I have no way of knowing if it did the job or not. What I do know is this did not cause any allergies nor digestive distress. The softgel pill is quite large, for those that have a hard time with this.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Wheat Germ Superfood Supports Weight Loss and May Revers Signs of Aging. Emerging science points to another reason people are rediscovering wheat germ: It’s the richest source of a special blend of amino acids that speed fat burn. When consumed routinely, these compounds have been found to activate autophagy, the body’s cellular detoxification process in which old or damaged cells are replaced by new ones.

tsalach
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Didn't take it for a year and was back on it again, in the year 2022. My diet tends to be without oils, so adding this wheat germ oil helps to add the fatty acids to my meals. Taking 2 softgels per day. Bought this for it's vitamin E content to help with my blood circulation. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Again a product dea Now food and Iherb that I am very happy with and use regularly. the capsule is large but is easy to swallow even for those of us who may find it challenging. products have good ingredients.

55029495-25ff-4480-bbd7-917b0ac87a0f
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Wheat Germ oil is a source of Natural Vitamin E. It is easily absorbed by the body compared to artificial or synthetic forms. Having said that, it is the reason why i love taking it and enjoying the benefits of it.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I use Wheat Germ Oil to support the work of my digestive tract and immune system. It works well. Great quality supplement from Now Foods.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition of omega that package with benefit to my health especially my heart and and hair. It helps reduce my cholesterol level and inflammation. The taste and size is acceptable too.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

i buy this for my mom (don’t know what it does y’all) but she told me to recommend this product because of the quality and price of it, does the job for her so i’m happy :)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022