MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
The Best B12

I've used this product for over 4 years now & it's my preferred B12 supplement as it contains all 3 forms of B12. Although research says that methylcobalamin is the most bioavailable form of B12, I can't help to think that the body could use all 3. I suffer from chronic fatigue & it's a must in my daily routine.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

You can feel the stuff working immediately after swishing in the mouth for a couple of minutes and swallowing, it acts like a cup of coffee or wheatgrass shot but much healthier- goes straight to the brain for noticeable positivity and clarity. This has been my experience. Tablets , even sublingual tablets, don’t compare in the least.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

You get a decent amount of doses from this, however for someone who forgets to take their meds, it’s a bit hard when the bottle is a tad larger than normal. Not saying this is huge at all, but it’s definitely not something I’d toss in my bag. That being said, it does the job. I did notice a bit of nausea when taking it in the mornings so I switched to evenings with food and that went away.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Daily must have! I pour this into a smaller dropper bottle to make it easier to add to my shakes. Otherwise that red gets on everything. Definite improvement in energy, mood, and digestion. Taste is not overwhelming in a smoothie, and I've taken it directly too - sorta weird tasting, but not unpleasant. Happy the Now's products and quality. It's a brand I trust. I like the bigger bottles because I can add more on days when I know I'll need a little extra push start! This is a vital part of my daily routine and if I skip it (like being on travel), it's immediately noticeable!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I take this once a week as one tsp per my doctor and have noticed the gradual energy increases. The taste is decent and the size of the bottle means I’ll be set for at least 3 months based on the current dosage. It came really well packaged to prevent leaks which I appreciated. I’ve been a lot more bouncy physically and mentally which is Great since fall is starting and I need to keep up my energy during the winter months. Additionally I stay full longer now and need to eat less frequently which I take to mean my metabolism is kicking up a bit.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I love the quality of this B12 supplements. I’m pleased with the burst of energy after taking this potent product. I’m pleased with the effects of taking this product with the best ingredients for my metabolism. The size, and packaging is excellent. The taste is also bearable with no after taste.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Convenient way to get a larger dose (5 mg) of B-12 along with a complete liquid B complex and folic acid. Covers all the bases especially for vegetarians lacking animal products. I have used this product for years and can always see the difference in nail and hair growth among other benefits. Pleasant tasting.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am always a skeptic because of course anytime there's a market for something, there is potential for bs. However, this B-12 was recommended to me a couple of years ago by my naturopath for chronic low energy (actually, she recommended a different more expensive brand, but I compared the ingredients and they were EXACTLY - and I do mean EXACTLY the same). I bought it but then forgot completely about it until I came across it in the fridge in the garage a month ago. The past year, I was feeling even more exhausted between menopause, a major move, overwork and chronic stress, so I started taking it and started noticing a difference within 2 weeks of daily use (1 tablespoon/ day). I just reordered some, as my spouse has started taking it as well. I had been waking up tired every morning, no matter how early I went to bed and now I finally have energy when I get up in the morning. The taste is totally tolerable. Now mileage varies, so this may not be what you need, but - combined with ashwaganda for cortisol management - this has been a huge blessing for me.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This was recommended by my doctor and it really works. The taste is not bad, and I do feel a difference a few hours after taking it. It doesn't make me jittery or nauseous either. The amount you get for the price is amazing!! I would definitely buy this again!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and a vitamin deficiency so I was recommended this to try. It had helped A LOT! I have severe GAD and was worried it might give me too much energy and trigger my GAD, but it doesn’t and really helps my energy levels be at a normal level. I don’t mind the taste (others are much worse), but I’ll put it in my drink sometimes to mask the taste if I’m just not feeling it. It’s also helped my hair and nails grow/stop thinning as much. I love NOW Foods and this has just made me love the brand even more.