MD

Based on 2,765 Ratings
2,287
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
1,049

I have been losing taurine in my urine because of high beta-alanine of unknown cause. I tried taurine powder. Much to my surprise, not only do I tolerate it (I'm very reactive to meds) but it unexpectedly lowered my bop (i am frequently in hypertensive crisis), it takes the edge of my hyperadrenergic state, I sleep better, and I actually think helping my gut.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

2660c37a-43d9-4728-afa4-d5b5201ca5fc
Posted on May 6, 2022

high quality no fillers; the ingredients are pure and GMP certified; the size is very good. the package is well constructed; it benefits your body in many ways; this is not a protein supplement composition is very good dissolves easily; you can add this to your diet supplements; good for after training workout;

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My husband and I both use this product as part of a healthy vegan diet, as vegan foods do not all contain adequate amounts of taurine, which is an amino acid that benefits the entire nervous system, including muscle and brain. We like the powder form which makes it easy to use in foods, and it's mild-to-negligible taste is never detectable.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good quality Taurine, good price. Taurine is great when added to caffeine for clean, calm energy without jitters. You can barely taste the powder so it can be added to smoothies, coffee, etc. without much thought. There are plenty of benefits, including improved eyesight, mood, memory, anxiety, and much, much more.

I assume that this supply has a long term effect, so it is hard to say if there is any result in 2 or three weeks. May be there is some early placebo-like effect. However, long-term results might include the support of your neural system (including eye health), healthy Ca2+ levels and other electrolytes (eg. fights hypertension). Some sources also claim it to be beneficial against hair loss (!) and support of male fertility. Inhibits inflammatory processes. Improves muscle functions etc etc I guess it worth to try, to say the least. Recommended dosage 500-2000 mg/day for adults.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Pure powder form is the best (no unhealthy fillers). Great for energy, nervous system and eye health. High quality product with beneficial ingredients. It's well packaged and reasonably priced. I have repurchased this item and would highly recommend it. Many Thanks for having this product available at an affordable price! Much appreciated!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Best quality ingredients used. Perfect size and dosage.Lots of benefit and leaves no after taste. I really like this Product , and would love to use it in the future as well. I like how it makes me feel, I really love the brand and its value. Everyone should give this a try.