MD
Based on 1,065 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,065 Ratings
Posted on May 12, 2022

The aroma of the product is really intense – it smells like a vanilla dessert or even caramel candies. It dissolves easily in cool water. Its taste is delicate, mild and slightly sweet. It does, however, cause me some gastro-intestinal issues right after I take it. It doesn't always happen, but most of the times – yes. It's not a huge thing, but it's a bit annoying. Another disadvantage is the scoop – the bowl is prolonged and shallow, so it's not very comfortable to use. Overall, the product is of high quality. I recommend it!

e554834b-17e0-4860-a64d-ea7601cce3e2
bad2dd83-392e-4c5a-80e2-b97b8cabe368
9ac7f3ca-2f37-4cb3-a281-7a2df3ab8f95
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

The aroma of the product is really intense – it smells like a vanilla dessert or even caramel candies. It dissolves easily in cool water. Its taste is delicate. A bit of disadvantage is the scoop – the bowl is prolonged and shallow, so it's not very comfortable to use. Overall, the product is of high quality. I recommend it! Its a really great supplement for dieting as well.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

NOW® Whey Protein Isolate is a high quality protein that is both bioavailable and easily digested. Whey protein has naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). NOW® Whey Protein Isolate is ideal for active individuals.* Whey protein is considered to have the highest biological value (BV) of any protein source – superior in essential amino acid content to beef, milk, casein or soy.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Highly recommended! I have been using Dymatize-ISO 100 the past 5 years and due to a crazy hike in its price and lack of discounts I searched around and came across this. I went for the creamy vanilla and although the taste is a little bland I don't mind at all as the quality of ingredients more than makes up for it. Will definitely be picking up more around the holidays.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The best whey protein I have ever used! Great quality and taste, suitable for pre workout and after it. One of the best supplements for people who train fitness intensively. A great appendix for the each diet. The package is suitable for long transportations, the benefit will be soon realized

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

There are ways you can prepare this protein. I have the vanilla one and it tastes horrible with water and I’m lactose intolerant so I can’t have it with milk. However, it tastes amazing in a shake with some yoghurt, water, and banana. This shake I’ve found out to be perfectly sweet without being overbearing and I don’t feel any bloating issues so I assume the protein is of high quality. It also has a minimal ingredient list with stevia and xylitol. Best protein I’ve tried so far.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have a hard time finding a whey protein with the right sweetener. The taste is fantastic and mixes perfectly if you have a shaker bottle. I have tried it in a smoothie and it comes out too thick. I finish my workouts with a scoop of this and either OJ or soy milk. I noticed the benefit right away because my energy stays higher throughout the day. I also use it as a snack when I don't want to eat anything but I need some calories. If you have dogs, like I do, don't let them near this stuff. Xylitol is toxic to dogs.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Ideal for a good breakfast shake in the morning, however, I find the vanilla flavouring a little overwhelming. Instead of enhancing the flavour of my breakfast shake it's all I can taste. I would recommend no flavouring or chocolate if you purchase. So what do I do I use as flour and that really works well.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

The product is the perfect size to keep you busy for a long time. I have seen many benefits of using this along my workout. The taste and the ingredients are very healthy and help ensure my fitness is to par. The quality of the whey protein is top notch. Its not as creamy as I would have liked but good for what you receive!