MD

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Elixir

This L-Arginine is great, clean in every sense, which means a really great quality. The taste is not very nice but hey, better than filled with bad stuff! The benefits from arginine supplementation are so many, it is well worth it especially when you are in fitness or any kind of sports training.

87f422ce-cc79-4d17-bede-463ad0233406
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Now Foods Brand L-Arginine Powder is a top-quality product. Its very basic ingredients have been rated as "high purity" by independent lab research companies. It's an excellent supplement to consume before and after hard cardio training sessions in order to preserve muscle. Whenever its consistently used, more lean muscle tissue is apparent within several weeks.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is high Quality Product for Athletes or it could be for everyday people. I noticed good changes on my body when it comes to food metabolism and it makes me feel good, strong and healthy. it has no colour, bit of smell and after taste for some, but the benefit on fitness and workout is great deal. I would recommend this supplement

Posted on May 8, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

77b6b1d2-ca68-45a2-9693-b36724d91770

Great product! I use this in conjunction with citrulline and AAKG to help build muscle and lose flab at my age of 75, when others my age are on walkers or gophers to move their crippled bodies around.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

High quality and good ingredient, but unfortunately in free form l-arginine the taste is not good. HCL has less taste but is also less biologically available.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

great quality l-arginine. the size of the package is a real value for money. however you should be ready to tolerate it's unforgetable taste :))) mixing it with bcaa before workout to sallow it

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

As a stand alone, arginine is really not a good idea to consume with just plain water. Adding some vitamin C crystals make it more palatable.better to make it a habit of consuming arginine, since it contains the fundamental building block of life-amino acid.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Decent product. Inexpensive, it helps my joints a little, although I noticed no effect on my muscles. It clouds my mind a little, which is a concerning thing in regards to all supplements that raise nitric oxide. I used about 1/2 the recommended dose. Only buy it for athletic reasons.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The product is very good ,excellent quality, good package from iherb , it have a super effect ,it good for people who do a deficit diet , after all i see improvements