MD

Posted on May 4, 2022
increase weight mass

Carbo gain is a product that helps the user to increase his/her weight mass during use period. In fact, it allows the muscles to recover after workout session faster than any other regular carb product, I would recommend it to anyone who is seeking for weight gain in fast way.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'm using it I can confidently recommend it to my acquaintances. I'm more satisfied than anything I've used recently

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The number of servings is very large.. easy to mix in juice and also with protein It is very easy to digest and wonderful I highly recommend it . . .

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love using it before a workout. Very easy to prepare in a shaker. Gives you the energy that lasts through the workout without the bloated feeling.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

An excellent product. I have been buying only this product for two years. Excellent taste, goes well with juices. Excellent combination of price / quality. Convenient large size packaging. It benefits me and helps me achieve my goals.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

it nice for gymer. if u have gym it is a very nice supplement and must have to buy. Actually, I was buy a new one again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Taste ghastly when drank on it's own. very chalky. you ABSOLuTELY NEED to mix it with something. - it doesn't seem to change the taste of the drink though so that's a plus. Might want to leave it overnight so the powder fully dissolved, else you might get clumps/

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

I always consume carbs intra-workout and this product is exactly what I need. I add a whole scoop to my intra-workout drink on leg days, and 1/3 of the scoop on the other days. This gives me extra strength and an insane pump. No side effects, e.g. diarrhea, which I sometimes observed after other maltodextrin-containing products.

Posted on May 21, 2021

I have been struggling with weight gain my whole life, tried many supplements but nothing worked. This with all honesty, is by far the only thing that has helped me put on weight! I have purchased the 2 lbs twice before and just got the 8 lbs. its my 3rd time. It has no taste, so can be mixed with anything. Love this!!