MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I have a lot of energy daily since I started taking beta alanine. I take 3 a day (1 in morning, 1 afternoon, 1 dinner). Keeps me very active and I can last longer whenever I perform an activity. Beta alanine is also a good motivator. I get what I get done with good results.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,069

After taking these group of supplements for more than a year, I can say that it helps delayed my muscle fatigue , it helps reduce my body's muscle pain right after workout, it's also awesome as it helps me attain the strength and endurance that I will need for my training goals.

Combined with histidine, it forms a dipeptide called carnosine, which is then stored in our muscles, where it works by reducing the buildup of lactic acid. The effect is the delay in the onset of fatigue. 3g to 6g per day. A dosage of 400mg before training. Tingling sensation in the face but manageable (paresthesia).

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Very good supplement thank you Quality is good and it came very clean from the package I love this supplement have lot of benefits, good for training

3a14f5c1-9743-42a5-9327-9ac35057d3b1
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I'm vegan and bought it to support my muscles. I found myself with severe tingling sensations even with just 1 capsule a day which is a way under the recommended dosage. After 2 months of taking it, I stopped because the tingling persisted and was unbearable. I give this product 5 stars because I felt my body became stronger. So definitely an effecient product.

a3052295-2e26-43dc-a954-f8ddfa2e34e3
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

For me one of the best Beta Alanine, only to capsules for me works really fast. I can gain 10/15 minutes plus of energy during workouts. I recommend

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Working out like a champ after taking just 2 capsules of this thing 30 minutes before the gym. Makes you push the extra mile and make that hour at the gym be worth it! Recommend it. Great quality product!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I seem to get my best work in the gym when I take Beta-alanine. This in one of the very few supplements that function to buffer lactic acid in the muscles via increased carnosine. Love this product!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,398

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.