MD

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

NOW Foods Sports Amino-9 Essentials Powder is the strongest amino acid combination I have ever taken. The taste is bad, but you get used to it. I felt an improvement in muscle recovery when used post workout. I also felt that my nails and hair grew faster during use. The product is of excellent quality at a fair price.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Easy to take essential aminos. Only issue is I need flavor drink to take it. I hardly to drink juice but only water or tea or some coffee so only take when I have some flavor drink. Also I take this when I don't feel like drink protein shake.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Not much to say. Very very good profile of amino acids that would give your body building blocks of protein and muscle and also blocks for neurotransmitter synthesis. Taking one to two scoops of this will help you feel les soreness after training especially if you take it before workoing out.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This is the cleanest most affordable EAA which is the reason why i bought this. So far my energy levels are off the charts when i supplement this to my whey protein during meals. I am presently on a keto diet and this has made my life very easy as i am now guaranteed to get a complete profile of the essential amino acid in a pre-digestible form. My energy, mood and skin have improved tremendously by adding this to my meals and i therefore highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

the product is great but omg please take it with juice or something otherwise you will puke i have tasted lots of bitter things in my life but this tops them all! other than that its great

4bc88584-dd4d-42a3-bb4e-57eab6be3157
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love that this product has zero additives - I got exactly what I asked for. However, I failed to believe the reviews about the taste and difficulty mixing it with liquids. I THOUGHT that I could add this to a favorite flavorful hot or cold beverage and it would taste okay. I have to say, forcing this down is a struggle. It is SO BITTER! And it floats to the top in dry little clumps. The only way it's even bearable is if I put it in a bottle with stevia and a frozen cube of lemon juice and shake the daylights out of it. I doubt I'll be a repeat customer unless I can figure out some other flavors that work! I'm all in favor of capsule form if they start producing that!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Very nice supplement for building muscle without the use of whey proteins. This is much healthier, however it has a strange taste I do not get used to.

a072e378-2ca3-48ae-a471-750fa8b4802a
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Taste is bad. So I hold water in my mouth first the put the powder then swallow. So I won’t feel the taste. I’m taking this before I sleep and after I wake up.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great product had a good experience with this. The ingredients are of great quality as well. Size are averages and dosage are great for daily use.