MD

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The first time I purchased it was actually sold out so I waited for this batch. Combination of multivitamins made it more convenient for consumption on a daily basis - especially when I don’t have time to get multiple fruits and vegetables when I get busy. No negative side effects as well.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Thank you for the fast delivery only 13 days to my country and arrived safely! I haven't consumed it yet, but I know the product is good and worth to buy. Stay healthy everyone!

8f8b4e94-5c41-40da-a1a8-0aabbec63d78
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I just wanted something easy and simple and this product has everything I needed. I never purchase any other brand for multi vitamin ever since.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The NOW Special Two multivitamin is the best combination of potency, price and digestibility in a vegetarian capsule style vitamin. 👌 The only issue is availability from time to time so I try to stock up as much as possible. Definitely a high quality product.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Excellent quality, package and size. It is good vitamins on daily basis. It gives energy during the day. I feel more alive. Package is good. The effect you can feel. Good antioxidants also

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is the ALL TIME BEST multi I’ve taken. The veggie caps taste a bit funny but I swallow them quickly. I feel great on these vitamins. They took me through my pregnancy and postnatal plan.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Another great product from NOW. Have been using NOW products for years and must say that it has not disappoint me. It is a great alternative to their gender specific Adam and eve multivitamins.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This was recommended for me years ago to help build up my immune system. It worked!! I take this formulation daily over seven years. KD

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love this product I've used it for years without any problems The quality control is excellent and I have no stomach issues with it.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Now brand is a favorite! I’ve always liked their supplements. They’re usually priced well and they always seem to do the job. Used them 25+ years.