MD

4.6
Based on 2,781 Ratings
1,928
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Purchased to relieve menopausal symptoms (hair loss, joint pain, burning hands and back). It's beneficial with hair loss for my case. My dosage is twice a day, and it doesn't taste at all, and the pill size isn't too big, and it's perfect for swallowing. Shipped quickly and packaged safely. Satisfied.

d5cf3af0-3dc8-44f4-8bc3-6d273523a761
Posted on May 30, 2022

Great product and good price. The 120 tablets per bottle is convenient for two to three months' supply. Online ordering process was easy and the arrangement for delivery was prompt and very swift. This is my second time ordering, i will highly recommend iHerb and this product to anyone who is looking for good quality health supplement products.

0dfc1490-8ce7-4082-af87-2cf6958d14bb
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

this product satisfies me, for me the capsule size is quite easy to swallow, not too big. i take it for its hormone keeping benefits and soy is great for that. it really helps for the skin too I think the composition is safe,based on plants can be consumed for vegetarians,for the dose it says 1-3 times a day, but I drink it enough 2 times a day in the morning and at night before going to bed.I am satisfied with the quality of this brand. So please try, I hope my review helps 😉

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

bought this for breast enlargement and ngl this is really useful for me. I can see very obvious effects on me as well as my boyfriend. I have heard of some warning on not to take these supplements during period but im not so sure. Very happy with the result!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Very good for a free app and I love the new updates so far so great I hope you had fun and it is still fun and fun but I like this one more than a month and I like this one but it keeps me up and playing it all the way down and it all is good for sure and it all is still fun to see it but I still have a few minutes of my new favorite and I love it and it keeps on track me like this and I’m still playing this and it is fun but fun I can’t stop

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I have been taking soy isoflavones for quite some time and I am happy with the product. I feel that it has kept me from skin aging. Taking 60 mg a day makes me feel good and fresh in my daily life. The brand Now is always reliable and the price is reasonable.