MD

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

You can NOT go wrong with this shea butter! It keeps me looking like im in my 20’s! (I’m in my mid 40’s and a grandma) lol. I slather it on my face before bed at night and wash it off in the morning. I use it as a moisturizer throughout the day and on stretch marks and anything else I see fit…. Im happy. 😁

6ae07ea3-1930-4165-802e-cd02e02bd048

My skin is having a crisis near the end of winter. Between that, retinoids and my regular meds my face and hands are like a desert. Also think my skin is just getting drier in my 30's. It used to be oily but lately I've been so dry and uncomfortable. This has been the ONLY thing that gives me any relief. It's also the cheapest thing I bought. P.s. if you like the Kiehl's creamy avo eye cream and can't find a dupe - this is it. Yup, just straight up shea butter! Leave a like if this review saved you some $$$$$$$$$

3a46111d-fb53-4a7f-a858-6d1e8c746133
3f2b9b76-4956-4185-b3ea-5e49bb654060
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Yes this will arrive cream colored and grainy. No that does not mean this is a spoiled, low quality, or defective product. If you want to use as-is, rub some between your hands to soften prior to applying. This is an oil, so it will get on clothes/sheets/etc. so be sure to put on pants after. If you want a silky creamy shea butter that’s easier to apply, melt the product in a double boiler, cool it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, then beat with a hand mixer to whip it.

7a24e1f4-fdb7-4adb-acd5-7ab1af1b3df5
8a4523e4-d742-4351-bafa-cda2ba223c08
f4888051-2fea-488e-ac7a-ec83296aab9d
47f400ab-a02d-4731-98dd-cf53ac03e670
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use shea butter on my lips besides Vaseline petroleum jelly for extra smooth lips and it works amazing, the quality is great as well as the quality. I got the small size just to try it and I believe this will last for a very long time. The packaging was good and safe. It has a nutty scent that I dont mind. It has a thick texture so I wasn’t comfortable using it on my skin however it melts easily, but I apply it on my hair ends to reduce my frizzy hair as well as helping my ends for a heathier look. I believe this is an excellent moisturizer and suits all seasons and especially in winter. You can mix it with vaseline for very dry lips, and you can mix it also with coconut oil for your hair ends if it’s damaged. It also worked amazingly on my cuticles. I recommend this product.

922d8a49-1729-45a3-8890-88d919a867cd
e220b2e3-e098-41f3-ab2d-440fbb020844
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Now shea butter feels organic and is easy to use. I mix it with organic orange blossom oil to create the perfect moisturiser that I use over the top of a less effective base moisturiser (Dove summer glow). I apply it every morning and before bed. I can't relax without it. At 55 years old everyone comments on how great my skin is. I won't use anything else.

16f90dc3-0147-41e0-961c-1a035fb8230a
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

How i use this magical product? Sooo many different ways but my favourite is : 1)Water path the shea butter and then I add my favourite oil *i prefer jajoba oil*, mix well and when the shea solidify i keep stirring to have unify form. I can also add baby powder and essential oil it makes you feel fresh after bath 😍. Because i live in dry place i use it twice daily; first in the morning “the scented shea* and at evening *the plain one*, I feel hydrated the entire day and my skin feels soft and after a while fair. 🔥 If you like my review plz support me, u know how 😉 Thumb me uppp

b954038c-963c-489b-9474-9b9f2bebcccf
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

It’s in a solid form without intense smell or fragrance. I didn’t heat it up when I use it, it naturally melts when applied on your skin. It can immediately moisturise and soften the skin. But it is a bit greasy after applying, will suggest applying right before you sleep. All in all I like it.

0d803a80-b507-4bf1-abe7-8c71ae9d07fc
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I make my body moisturizer with it, in a mix with cacao butter and coconut oil. My baby has suuuupercurly hair and I make a leave in conditioner adding argan oil to shea butter. I think this is my 4th or 5th purchase and I could t recommended it with more certainty

02781992-12c1-4b03-b936-a7baf0f7f0e9
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I liked it. I used it one time and my skin kept moisturized until the next 24 hr. My skin is softer now. All you need is to use very small amount each time and that would be enough. I did not liked the smell that much but I think I will use to it. Valuable compared to the price. Note: if you receive it too oily you can leave it in a cold place for 30 min and it come back to the structure as in the photo. Also, that is normal due to high temp during the shipment and the product will be still valid to use.

ab99cf3a-6d68-4f96-b148-1a461fb13b44