MD
4.4

4.4
Beauty from Nature
Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Good muscle rub, reasonably priced

My husband uses it to soothe overworked muscles after exhausting manual labor. The scent is strong and the size is decent for the price. He likes the warming sensation and says that the cream does alleviate his pain. No complaints about the quality. Be careful when you handle it. The cream is strong and might cause discomfort if you accidentally touch your face or eyes without thoroughly cleaning your hands. I always use rubber gloves when working with this product.

afea85fd-edce-437c-9002-efbafa7db3ce
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have a chronic pain condition & my Doctor recommended I try a cream containing Capsaicin which doesn't need to get to the problem area it's more used to create a sensation which distracts your brain from the chronic pain. I've found this product to be perfect, it does actually help a bit and it burns just enough & not so much that you need to wash it off. Well priced too.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Wasn’t sure how this cream would be when I first ordered. After trying it, it seems to soothe the muscles and joints which I feel is effective. One thing that could be improved is definitely the scent which was on the strong side. The cream is not greasy and easily absorbed. Frequency wise, you have to apply it 2-3 times daily to be effective. Overall, good value for money.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very helpful with good results. At first it seemed to me that it was not strong, but as I understand it, the sensation of "burning" appears depending on the area of application. Recently applied to the lower back, it burned all night and morning, so at least 12 hours. When I applied it to my husband's elbow joints and shoulders, he said that there was no burning sensation. Smells very nice, similar to Rumalaya scent by Himalaya brand. Good size and value for price. Recommending.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The heat generation of this cream was great for the age of 47 year old footballer but the 9 year old didn’t like it. The scent was the typical sport rub smell. Package is a generous size.

450382a1-1110-4754-a3d0-0fb615c7d9c0
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great for fibro. I t has to be rubbed in several times a day as the chillie extract builds up in the system and this is what dampens down the pain signals. Smells quite strong but it's necessary due to the ingredients and it really works.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Smells fine . Feels amazing . Works great for muscle nerve and joint issues . Make sure to wash your hands after using . Would highly recommend for anyone with any type of body aches or quirks .

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

it makes you sweat a lot on the area you apply. at first I had to use a cooling spray because my foot was burning, but I think of a time I have gotten used to it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Very intense and effective, helps a lot with pain after intense trainings. Best value on market for my joints. Ordered for a couple of times already