MD

Posted on May 3, 2022

All you need to know is that it WORKS! I love this brand. It only uses necessary ingredients and nothing else that doesn't need to be there. You can always count on this brand to provide quality and affordable products that actually work. You can be sure that the only ingredients you are putting in your body will be beneficial to you and will not harm you.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Helps to clear the bowels I have been using senna tea for a long time, then I decided to try capsules as well (since I am very often constipated). The capsules are good, the effect is more gentle than from the tea (you will sit on the toilet all morning), everything happens naturally. The disadvantage is that if you take these capsules frequently, the body gets used to them, and no longer responds to two capsules.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought these supplements with natural ingredients for my father in law to improve his concerns. Its composition is suitable to his diet habits and has a good quality with a fantastic price too.However, they delivered around two weeks, which was long enough that unfortunately my friend traveled without taking them.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The best!! its very effective!! I love this product!! it help me in my weight loss.. I take this at night and in the morning I flush out alot of poo woooooh so goooood!! i feel so light in my tummy after and it helped me lose alot of weight too.. Helps so much in losing weight!! I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS BRAND!! PARTICULARLY THIS BRAND "NOW" they make good and effective products.. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I give 7 stars!!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

These have been a game changer. My husband informed me that he hadn't "gone" in 2 weeks! Never had to deal with that before (I am Doctor Mom!) Tried some over the counter solutions and they worked... eventually but wasn't fun, The senna leaves, however, work naturally & no more constipation. He only takes 1 a day (the dose on the bottle says 3-4 a day) and it keeps him regular. Great product! Been using for several months and sometimes he forgets to take one but it doesn't result in any problems!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Whenever I have issues with my digestive tract or I'm feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I take this with a cup of tea or coffee. I feel so much better.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I am very pleased with Now Senna Leaves. They work very well and efficiently for me as part of a daily regimen. I have purchased these several times. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Best for constipation, I take 3-4 or more , and drink a lot of water during the day after 12 hours will start affecting, don’t take it daily

RGA640
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I am hoarding on this since my mom takes this every other day. It’s always out of stock so i get an extra bottle or 2 just to make sure that we don’t run out of it