MD

8,245
Posted on Mar 21, 2022
1,670
THYROID & ANTIOXIDANT 🥤JUICE🧃

Really great high quality and potent selenium supplement with an insanely affordable price. I have been taking selenium for several years, as I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism together with my mom. And this selenium formula by NOW Foods is such a great option for us, since that quantity really lasts long for both me and my mother, as well as its def a better quality than the local store bought analogues we have. With that being said, if you’re also having some issues with your thyroid, you should def consider taking selenium, because it’s one of the most crucial micro-elements for a thyroid gland and its hormones’ production. Not to mention how much of strong antioxidant properties it has. So, on that note, def 5 stars from me) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp⭐️ if you find my review useful)

d146ac3b-7e0d-40f8-ba78-1b8ec9587f43
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This company all supplements experience i had with it is good till now the size is good too contains 180 capsules there’s no taste since you have to swallow it the ingredient from sea foods and 🇧🇷 nuts if you’re not a big fan of sea food now you have replacement

1fd85caf-9dfc-4cdf-97f6-07bfd13467c0
45f7c43f-7951-424d-9be3-034af3ee3f68
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is an essential mineral for immune support. I rely on this as well as on NAC which is a precursor to L-GLutathione, the most important anti-oxidant in the human body. So far, I have not gotten Covid-19 without vaccines of any sort. Boosting immunity is a better option to vaxx. I do many other thing to increase immunity.......other herbals ..... Now is a good reliable brand which I often resort to when given choices in supplementation.

de42c15c-7117-4f81-bb79-6927cc6aec0f
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I used to take Selenium as an athlete for metabolic support, it’s been a few years since I’ve taken this supplement. My training routine has changed up and I think this supplement has a place to support my nutrition & training at the moment. It’s always been easy to take, only 1 capsule daily with a meal, and I never experienced any side effects.

3f1401da-ddc5-4310-a89a-8d4d55dbbe5a
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I use Selenium - 200 mg once a day early in the morning - as part of my basic stack and the NOW Foods Selenium product is the best value for money supplement from a trusted brand that I've found. I used to have Selenium as part of a multivitamin, but I want to control the quality & dosage of Selenium more closely by taking it separately from a source that I've come to rely on over the years.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is also taken for help with immune support I’ll give you an example of how great this product is I had two kids in middle school and one kid in elementary at one point in time my middle schoolers came home and told me that everyone in the school had a cough or a cold even the teachers except for them so great quality size a small so it’s easy to swallow packaging as well down the ingredients are top notch I love everything NOW vitamins

Posted on May 20, 2022

Using this product I have found that it hans no sideeffects on digestion and I feel it is beneficiary. Ma simptoms are gradulay decreasing. The package is economic and enough for many days since I take two per day. Top quality is shared as information among users and that is how i found out about this brand. . NOW is the top choice brand for me.

Posted on May 6, 2022

excellent GMP quality made in US, package is very good for the capsules, the size is easy for swallowing, the supplement has no taste, deficiency in selenium can be bad for your health, this is made from a pure ingredient manufactured in US, this has many benefits to your body.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I used to supplement with Brazil nuts for my selenium but it is just getting too hard to find organic ones that haven't gone rancid. Therefore I chose to get my selenium in this way via a capsule until I can find some good Brazil nuts. We have basically no helium left in our sol anymore and selenium is an essential part of supporting the immune system.