MD

2,078
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
1,652
THYROID & ANTIOXIDANT 🥤JUICE🧃

Since I’ve already made a review about the same formula, but in another dosage, I’ll just leave the review down below: Really great high quality and potent selenium supplement with an insanely affordable price. I have been taking selenium for several years, as I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism together with my mom. And this selenium formula by NOW Foods is such a great option for us, since that quantity really lasts long for both me and my mother, as well as its def a better quality than the local store bought analogues we have. First I've been taking 200 mg a day for about 5 months as my doctor prescribed, now I switched to 100 mg on a permanent basis. With that being said, if you’re also having some issues with your thyroid, you should def consider taking selenium, because it’s one of the most crucial micro-elements for a thyroid gland and its hormones’ production. Not to mention how much of strong antioxidant properties it has. So, on that note, def 5 stars from me) P.S. don’t forget to 💫thumbzzz upp⭐️ if you find my review useful)

b65bd0a7-516b-44c5-a3cf-5b2f17d42153
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients . Good size . The packages is easy to take with . This supplement has lots of benefits, minerals indeed . The taste is okay ! Composition is well , I always check it. Highly recommend to take it frequency , that is my second time. No symptoms after taking. Fill in deficiency quickly enough

d3c8da18-46af-4a59-8347-806131c2e45d
Posted on May 30, 2022

This is a very good quality selenium, composition has great vegan ingredients. I like to use this mineral as a dietary supplement to boost immunity. The tablet size is ok to take it and has a little taste but it's not a problem. The 250 tablets package has excellent cost.

c7859b21-68b5-48f7-9b50-84e5ef0b670a
bac92a8f-daa8-435d-800e-bb7e8d8b7a2d
8aade406-db9c-4174-92f1-e63cc64ef4d0
39715913-5361-4f6e-a366-185e34a98446
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This is a trusted brand, the amount to price ratio is excellent. It contains no ingredients that are bad for you. The tablets can easily be broken in two, like I do, since I don' t need that much selenium daily. This product contains selenium in the form of selenomethionine, which has been shown to have superior absorption rates compared with other forms of selenium.

460ec324-058b-4567-877f-19f0184ff7b0
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've used this vitamin for a few months now and I have seen amazing improvements in my health. After months of chronic fatigue and tense muscles, I have only gone up a bit. My energy level is much better now and my mood has improved dramatically. After using this vitamin, I have never had to go to sleep so early or be sick so often before. This is

1,347

I have been using the product for two weeks and I can already see a significant improvement in my energy levels. I would recommend this product to anyone who is suffering from any kind of fatigue or physical and mental exhaustion. Life is long enough, but being bothered by stress can be debilitating and not only cause physical illness but also one's mental health as well.

1,263

The first time I tried this vitamin, I was in a bit of trouble. I needed to get my blood pressure down and in order to do that, I had to go for a long run (never mind the fact that a few miles into the run, my heart rate sky rocketed!). Upon searching around for the best natural ways to lower my high blood pressure, I

1,084

"I take this vitamin for a few months at the beginning of each year. I have been taking it for 15 years now. The changes that occur in my body and health is amazing. This vitamin helps me to rid my body of toxins and harmful chemicals. It helps to keep my metabolism going, keeping me fit and healthy."

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
4,206

this vitamin is perfect to boost good health, boost your energy, improve mental clarity and brain power. I use it every day after my morning workout and it gives me a burst of energy to continue with my routine. With each dose I feel stronger and more alert all day.