MD

3,271
Posted on Jan 3, 2022
1,689
High quality SAW PALMETTO

I ordered these ones for my dad along with Prostate Support formula (also from Now) and he is been taking these two together, and, according to him for sure, they worked soo good for him and prolly even better than other supplements he used to take before them. I heard recently that it also helps to cope with hair loss, so now I wanna try them too ahajahhj So yeah, def worth tryin since it works very well on people, recommend P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

9bf589a7-2bf3-4481-9770-84abf0486c38
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Love it cuz of the fact it helps hair growth. But on the other hand facial hair got lighter. It’s not only beneficial for men and their prostate but us women too. It lowers testosterone levels. Helps inflammation and supports weight loss. I am taking it for 2-3 months n i see amazing progress.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022
1,112
3,320

Started taking saw palmetto because my hair was falling out like crazy probably related to my fibromyalgia. My hair is now growing like crazy and some thin spots are filling in ! The only downside is that my body hair is also growing fast, which I’m willing to deal with for new head hair growth.

My hair is growing in like never before! Full disclaimer: I started taking this suppliment at the same time I mixed essential oils (e.g. rosemary oil) into my shampoo so I can't say if it was specifically this suppliment. I wanted to go the more natural route rather than minoxidil etc. Regardless of whether it's the saw palmetto, the essential oils, or both that's working, I am surprised with the amount of hairgrowth. I noticed the change when I felt my scalp and noticed that I had new stubble growing all over my head. This is all the anecdotal evidence I need to know there are quality ingredients in the product, will definitely repurchase once I'm out.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
1,413

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I take this to help with hormonal changes due to perimenopause. My skin looks better, my hair is growing faster, and it helps with lessening the severity of an unwelcome monthly visitor. This is a must have supplement for women as we age. Excellent quality and a big bang for the buck.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The quality is good, ingredients are necessary, the size can easily fit my travel bag, taste is ok as well as the smell, I can feel the effect on my body, since I prefer the mg of the vitamin compared to 500mg. I don't feel any effect on the acidity in my body.